Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturdays Posting Of Some More HOFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! I'll post it later, I can mail either tomorrow or Wednesday for you. Thanks, Terry!

Comment

Dale
      Will mail urs weds as I am going downstate tomorrow to pick up my 2 rugrats for the week.
      But will get the cards out to u on Wed.
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

That's fine, Terry! I never worry about you! Have a great time with your kids! My daughter, son-in-law & 2 grand kids are coming over tonight!

Comment

Dale
          Enjoy as that is what we are going to do and the kids have a brand new deck and a big parade Friday night to enjoy.
          Wife retires in 27 days then we are going to enjoy and spend some quality time together and do things we have worked 47 years for.
          Terry
          Old Bear

Comment

That's the way to do it! I've enjoyed my 4 months of retirement that's for sure! I'm realizing how much I missed all those years!

I'm posting our trade now.
            Thanks again!

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
            Dale
            Enjoy as that is what we are going to do and the kids have a brand new deck and a big parade Friday night to enjoy.
            Wife retires in 27 days then we are going to enjoy and spend some quality time together and do things we have worked 47 years for.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

Been accepted and as I said will have them out Wed when I get back.
              I have been for 2 years and now it's her turn and we are surely looking forward to no more death threats and all the other S---------------we had to put up with for her 31 years as a case worker.
              Terry
              Old Bear

Comment

Working...
              X