Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1980s Baseball Complete Sets For Sale OBO Ripken Gwynn Mattingly Sandberg Clemens RCs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980s Baseball Complete Sets For Sale OBO Ripken Gwynn Mattingly Sandberg Clemens RCs

These are my roommate's cards. He wanted me to sell these for him. They have all been in binders and holders for the last 25+ years. Would prefer to sell all these sets to one person so it can be shipped in a large flat rate box. The Beckett book values are listed below. The main RCs are all in mint condition. I will put each set in a card box (it is in team order though not numbered order) and then toss them all in a large flat rate box.

1982 Donruss with Cal Ripken RC (Set BV $50)
    1983 Donruss with Gywnn, Sanderg, Boggs RCs (Set BV $60)
    1984 Topps with Mattingly RC (Set BV $50)
    1985 Fleer with Clemens & Puckett RCs (Set BV $60)

Also have some odd ball sets and other cards that I can toss in too.
    1984/1985/1986 Donruss Jumbo Cards (60 card set each year)
    1986/1987 Fleer Mini Cards (60 card set each year)

Let me know if interested. Trying to get around $90 OBO for everything + $18 for shipping).
    Last edited by key2win; 08-20-2014, 10:01 PM.

Has anyone purchased these yet?

Comment

After much thought, and if they are still available, my offer is $63 ($50 for the "lot" + $13 to help cover shipping). I'll pay by check or postal money order. Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

No thanks. Way too low. Plus shipping is going to cost $18 to ship in large flat rate box.

Comment

No problem. Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

I know you are trying to sell as a package deal, but later on, if you decide to break it up, I would be interested in the two traded/update sets. No rush - try to see if you can sell it as a package and if you can't, I'll still be here. (I like the updated sets to try to get TTMs so oddly enough, I am mainly interested in the commons!)
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

PMs have all been sent.

Comment

Item has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                X