Looking to make my first trade on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to make my first trade on here

So I'm new here and have decided to try trading here. Here's what I collect: Atlanta Braves players from the 90's to now, I have a Dan Uggla collection that I'm always trying to expand, I also will take any card of players often associated the Braves even if they aren't in a Braves uniform (Maddux as a Cub, Glavine as a Met, you get the idea). I'm not to interested in prospect cards unless they are of players that are currently prospects in the organization or currently play on the Braves but if you have any I still maybe interested in them. I don't have tons of high end stuff to trade but I do have a few things like a 2012 Triple Threads relic combo featuring relics from Willie Mays, Joe DiMaggio and Stan Musial, a 2009 Ryan Howard and Dustin Pedroia relic combos book card, and a few others. I'm not too concerned getting equal value form these trades except for the 2012 Triple Threads card I listed above because I have an idea as to what I'll get or it else where. Let's see if we can work out a deal or two.
    I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

Have several Maddux and Glavines listed in my thread:
    http://community.cardboardconnection...all-trade.html
    If you want to take a look

Comment

I'm interested in your Mays/DiMaggio/Musial triple threads relic card. I have these Braves available ---

2004 Don. Throwback Threads Century Col. #CC-40 John Smoltz jersey #ed 144/250
      2005 Don. Champions Impressions #136 Wes Helms uniform
      2002 Select Rookies7Prospects #67 Marcus Giles auto
      2004 Playoff Honors Piece of the Game #PG-22 Rafael Furcal bat #ed 063/250
      2001 SPX Win. Mat. #AJ2 Andruw Jones jersey/bat
      2011 Topps 60 #T60R-DLE Derrek Lee uniform
      2005 Ultra Season Crowns Andruw Jones jersey #ed 194/399
      2002 Topps 206 #TR-GM mini Greg Maddux jersey (has some small creases at corners of jersey)
      2003 Topps Gallery Art #AR-PN Phil Niekro uniform
      Gaylord Perry Enterprises ALL-SPORTS USA Gaylord Perry auto w/COA

Not pictured as a Brave - 2009 UD Game Jersey/Auto #GJ-DU Dan Uggla uniform/auto #ed 95/99

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

PM sent.............have lots of Maddux inserts..................will trade in your favor for the

Mays/DiMaggio/Musial

Jake

Comment

Interested in trading

I have Braves available, PM sent.

Thank you.

Originally posted by bravescollector1988 View Post
          So I'm new here and have decided to try trading here. Here's what I collect: Atlanta Braves players from the 90's to now, I have a Dan Uggla collection that I'm always trying to expand, I also will take any card of players often associated the Braves even if they aren't in a Braves uniform (Maddux as a Cub, Glavine as a Met, you get the idea). I'm not to interested in prospect cards unless they are of players that are currently prospects in the organization or currently play on the Braves but if you have any I still maybe interested in them. I don't have tons of high end stuff to trade but I do have a few things like a 2012 Triple Threads relic combo featuring relics from Willie Mays, Joe DiMaggio and Stan Musial, a 2009 Ryan Howard and Dustin Pedroia relic combos book card, and a few others. I'm not too concerned getting equal value form these trades except for the 2012 Triple Threads card I listed above because I have an idea as to what I'll get or it else where. Let's see if we can work out a deal or two.

Comment

Hi did you have a trade list? I have some great cards from Uggla and Braves. You can look here ;
            ersportcards | Trade Cards Now

Also look my bucket!
            LMK Thanks
            Hi traders,
            I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
            Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
            http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
            http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Still waiting on reply.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Check out my site when you get the chance. I have a ton of Maddux (I use to super collect him) and still have about 400 of his cards left. Also have about 10,000 cards listed on site.

Bill
                Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

Working...
                X