Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a small flat rate box trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a small flat rate box trade?

A small flat rate box holds around 300 cards. You can ship it for just under $6.

Is anybody interested in making a trade? ( I just love getting new cards, flipping through them).

I'd be interested in doing any of the following as well as like 3 groups of 100 of certain types. (Note....I am not interested in any baseball 1986-1994)

For example I could trade/receive:

1970's-1982 Baseball commons
    Recent commons/semi stars
    Basketball
    Football
    Stars of the 80's baseball

We could also work it out to throw in some game used, certified autos, in person autos.

Let me know! I have 99 trades completed. My next trade will be 100
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Me!!

I have stack of Denny's Holograms already in your stack!
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

I am interested. Please let me know if you are still interested in the trade.
      Thanks

Comment

Always interested in trades MichelleAnn. I actually owe you some cards.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Does it matter what teams and or players.

Comment

Brett
            Send me the postage and I will send u a 300 ct box full of decent stuff for free .
            Just pay the postage and the 300 card lot is urs.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

I am. PM Sent.
              20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

Terry and DrJames Daddy - pm sent to you.

Michelle, I owe you cards anyways (not needed for trade).

Comment

Working...
                X