Todays Attic Finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Attic Finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting serious about moving and today was a gold mine.
    First found 2 sheets of stamps 50 each Lou Gehrig Stamps by 50 then a 50 sheet Elvis Presley.
    Then found a book lost for years and a treasure chest of stuff inside it,
    The Stan Musial Story written by Bob Broeg and Signed by him and Stan Musial.
    Inside where 5 cards and all high end beauties 33 Godey Babe Ruth/Lou Gegrig and the most wanted of them a 52 Mickey Mantle #310 and a 52 Warren Spahn and Hank Sauer.
    These are all going to my unit commander of my American legion Post and be graded and sent to the Vietnam Wall Memorial Fund for keeping the wall open for the guys we lost in the Nam.
    Out of 588 in my company only 22 of us are still living and I appreciate where and how I can make a difference.
    So please don't ask to buy or trade for any of them as they are going to a better place for the guys who can really use them.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Terry, Sounds like a wonderful cause! Jerry
    My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Jerry
      really is bud.
      I just buried my best friend in June from Agent orange and I have to be screened twice a year for agent White which is worst than Orange and another classmate of mine is fighting Pancreatic cancer from 4 times being sprayed up near Denang when he first got to Nam.
      Boots on the ground and less than 24 hrs in country got sprayed and the government says never happen.
      The VA is a joke and we served and like today they take stuff out of our 201 files and say never happened, What a joke u serve u die for ur country and they say never happened.
      It did
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

Wow, what awesome find!

Congrats!
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Thank you for your service Bear.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Terry, let us know how American Legion Post 15 does with the great cards you donated to the cause to help out the Vets. With those cards there should be a healthy boost to keep the Vietnam Memorial open to all. Hopefully they will post the news somewhere.

Comment

Thks guys.
              Another friend and I are working out a few things and when we get them sorted out will know exactly what we want to do.
              Again thks.
              terry
              Old Bear

Comment

Hi Terry,
                Super nice idea.Thanks to all who serve and have served and will serve.

Comment

Thks bud.
                  Got a buddy of mine deploying this coming Saturday and a really good friend just back and really Mine %^$#@*and has no clue of real life and needs PTS really bad.
                  Terry
                  Old Bear

Comment

Working...
                  X