• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is something else I found:

Kevin McHale Photo by tndcollectables | Photobucket
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Here is the Pierce:

Paul Pierce Photo by tndcollectables | Photobucket

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        I can use both of those. Would prefer the McHale over the Pierce. How close would we be for those two? LMK. I will pull what you wanted, and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I will try and let you know tonight, at work right now.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Sounds good bud. I am as well. Have basketball after work tonight so will try and get online after I get home! Thanks bud.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I didn't get a chance tonight, we had to support the city Christmas council parade. I will do it tomorrow, I promise.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

If you take out the Sam how are we looking? Wasn't that interested in the Sam and can't find enough for the McHale.

interested in the wong, sam, and your seahawks

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Could do the Wong and three Seahawks for the Pierce.

Comment

I'm interested in your Matt Hobgood auto & Scherzer gu. I have these Red Sox available ---

2002 Playoff PotG #POG-64 Nomar Garciaparra jersey #ed 095/100

2011 Topps 60 relics - uniform cards of - Daniel Bard, Adrian Beltre, J D Drew

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      I'm interested in your Matt Hobgood auto & Scherzer gu. I have these Red Sox available ---

2002 Playoff PotG #POG-64 Nomar Garciaparra jersey #ed 095/100

2011 Topps 60 relics - uniform cards of - Daniel Bard, Adrian Beltre, J D Drew
                      The only one I can use is the Nomar. I have the others. Would you do the Hobgood for it?

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                        Could do the Wong and three Seahawks for the Pierce.
                        Sounds good to me.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Sounds good to me.
                          Probably just toss in the other Seahawks card too. I have it pulled and removed from my bucket already, so no biggie on my end. You can have em.

Do you collect Seahawks cards? If so, I will throw a lot together for you and add it. LMK.

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                            Probably just toss in the other Seahawks card too. I have it pulled and removed from my bucket already, so no biggie on my end. You can have em.

Do you collect Seahawks cards? If so, I will throw a lot together for you and add it. LMK.

I have customers that do. I don't like them but I have to think of my customers so I can keep getting more, lol.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

What's the bv on the Hobgood? The Nomar reg. gu books $15. However, the one #ed /100 is 2x reg. ($30). I'll do it for the Hobgood & Scherzer though. Have a good night. NOTE - you may want to check to see if the Nomar still has the bv I posted, as my Beckett isn't up to date.
                              Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-03-2014, 05:47 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                                What's the bv on the Hobgood? The Nomar reg. gu books $15. However, the one #ed /100 is 2x reg. ($30). I'll do it for the Hobgood & Scherzer though. Have a good night. NOTE - you may want to check to see if the Nomar still has the bv I posted, as my Beckett isn't up to date.
                                I'll pass. The Nomar stuff is much easier to get now a days. I don't trade a lot by BV so I will hold onto those. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X