Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed 1984 Topps Baseball cards (looking to buy, trade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed 1984 Topps Baseball cards (looking to buy, trade)

I have the following 1984 Topps baseball cards signed. I am looking to add any cards I do not currently have to my collection. If you have any, let me know. I am looking to trade or purchase.

This is what these cards look like:

Cards I have:
    Phillies
    Charle Hudson
    Von Hayes
    Juan Samuel
    Larry Christenson
    bob Derneier

Cardinals
    John Stuper
    Dave LaPoint
    Whitey Herzog
    Jeff Lahti
    Lonnie Smith

Pirates
    Milt May
    Jim Morrison
    Don Robinson

Tigers
    Johnny Wockenfuss
    Johnny Grubb

Indians
    Jamie Easterly
    Pat Corrales
    George Vukovich
    Andre Thornton

Blue Jays
    Jim Clancy
    Buck Martinez
    Barry Bonnell

Orioles
    Tippy Martinez

Dodgers
    Mike Marshall
    Jose Morales
    Tom Niedenfuer

Royals
    Steve Renko
    JOhn Wathan

Mariners
    Jim Beatie
    Ron Roenicke
    Matt Young

Padres
    Doug Gwosdz
    Mark Thurmond

Angels
    Andy Hassler
    Doug DeCinces
    Bob Boone
    Bob Grich

Giants
    Tom O'malley
    Max Venable

Astros
    Phil Garner
    Bill Doran
    Art Howe

Twins
    Randy Bush
    Ken Schrom
    Tom Brunansky Ron Washington
    Ken Schrom Team leader
    Frank Viola

Red Sox
    Doug Bird

A's
    Tom Burgmeier
    Steve McCatty
    Billy Almon

Braves
    Bruce Benedict
    Brett Butler
    Bob Horner

Mets
    Ron Hodges
    Craig Swan
    Tucker Ashford

White Sox
    Kevin Hickey
    Scott Fletcher
    Tony LaRussa

Reds
    Tom Foley
    Ted Power
    Wayne Krenchicki
    Eddie Milner
    Charlie Puleo

Brewers
    Ned Yost
    Jerry Augustine
    Pete Ladd
    Ben Oglivie
    Don Money
    Rick Manning
    Ed Romero

Yankees
    Butch Wynegar
    George Frazier

Cubs
    Ron Cey
    Mike Proly
    Keith Moreland
    Jim Frey
    Larry Bowa
    Tom Veryzer

Expos
    Bob James
    Jeff Reardon
    Chris Speier
    Dan Schatzeder

Rangers
    Frank Tanana
    Danny Darwin
    Pete O'Brien
    Billy Sample
    Jim Sundberg
    Mike Smithson
    George Wright
    Charlie Hough

Cards I have duplicates of
    Barry Bonnell
    Charlie Hudson
    Tippy Martinez
    Randy Bush
    Ken Schrom
    Tom Brunansky
    Steve McCatty
    Ned Yost
    Pete Ladd
    Dan Schatzeder
    Ron Cey
    Last edited by ucffans; 12-26-2014, 08:59 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Updated my list and added pictures of what the 84 Topps autos look like.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

You are lucky to have the Tucker Ashford. I sent him a request and his Dad replied. LOL After sending several letters back and forth and alot of butt kissing on my part I was able to finally get one. Acording to his dad, he handles all his sons affairs. Seems that they hate seeing his TTM auto for sale on ebay. Just thought I would share my experience. Dave
      I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Crum View Post
        You are lucky to have the Tucker Ashford. I sent him a request and his Dad replied. LOL After sending several letters back and forth and alot of butt kissing on my part I was able to finally get one. Acording to his dad, he handles all his sons affairs. Seems that they hate seeing his TTM auto for sale on ebay. Just thought I would share my experience. Dave
        Picked it up a few years ago - maybe before he started getting frustrated with TTMers. Kind of a shame because he is in his 60's and I would think he should be happy people still remember him and want his signature!

Comment

Christmas is over, I have a week off from work, time to see if I can put a dent in some of these cards I am looking for. Can you help me out??

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Anyone have any 1984 Topps signed cards to trade?

Comment

Picked up two more, but I'd like to add more. Anyone else have any autos to trade?

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Working...
                  X