Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Dave Bergman-Detroit Tigers Cards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Dave Bergman-Detroit Tigers Cards!

R.I.P. Dave Bergman!

I'm sure most of you heard that Dave Bergman from the 1984 World Champ Tigers passed away this week at only 61 years old of cancer. Very sad!

I'm looking for Dave Bergman cards with the Tigers ONLY, please! I have tons of baseball to trade for them! I'm looking for base, inserts, game used or autographed cards. I have vintage cards, lots of inserts, some game used or autos to trade.

Please let me know what you might have & what you need?
    Thanks! Dale.

Dale
    I found some of his stuff last night from the 87 Topps set.
    If u want them u are welcome to them bud.
    Terry
    Old Bear (Devil)

Comment

Thanks, Terry! That would be great! What can I send you?? Any Pats stuff or Bosox stuff??
      Let me know? How ya doin'?? We haven't talked in a long time!

Comment

Nothing due me bud.
        We are currently buried with snowstorm after snowstorm and it's been 20 or 25 below zero for the past 2 weeks on top of it.
        I am currently pulling all my Tigers cards for a collector just getting going on this site and I ran into Bergman last night.
        I will see what I have and their urs bud, nothing required in return.
        Stay warm and enjoy.
        Terry
        Old Bear (Devil)

Comment

I feel for you my friend! We've just had 15" of snow on top of the foot we already had, but nothing like you guys up there! Geez! You guys can't get a break! We're do for some brutal cold the next night or two, but again nothing as bad as you! Good Luck, stay warm & thanks a bunch!

Comment

Yep it's been brutal and us Mainers know how to live with it and prepare for the worst all the time.
            But as I say as I go thru the Tigers stuff I will pull what I find and they are urs my friend and that is a promise.
            Take care stay warm and enjoy.
            Terry
            Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Really appreciate it, Terry! You care as well!

Comment

Dale
                Just found a 9 card lot but I am going thru over 100.000 cards in the next month so I will find more I do believe.
                Terry
                Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Cool, Terry! But, don't over due it!

Comment

Bergman Cards

Got the Bergmans today. Thanks a bunch, Terry! Try to stay warm, maybe you can dig out by Spring?
                    Dale.

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                    Dale
                    Just found a 9 card lot but I am going thru over 100.000 cards in the next month so I will find more I do believe.
                    Terry
                    Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

12 to 16 inches for tomorrow into Monday.
                      My Daughter lives on the coast and they are expecting 18 to 27 inches when all said and done.
                      Throw another hunk of wood in the furnace and stay warm and plow and scrape and shovel for the next 2 days then wood coming Tuesday.
                      Terry
                      Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Working...
                      X