Time for next draft ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for next draft ideas

Just finished the low end GU/Auto multi-sport draft. I'd like to start another one. Here are some ideas. Give me some feed back!

Multi-sport GU/ Auto
    Low end, IP, and TTM autos
    Baseball Vintage
    Football Vintage
    Parallels and inserts

I'd be happy to take pictures like I do for most drafts (with the exception of the parallels and inserts since last time we each put in 25 cards. I think my phone would blow up!)

Personally, I'd kind of like to do a vintage card draft.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Brett
    Sounds like a nice idea and I have just obtained a bo ko lot of vintage in beautiful shape which I would be glad to put into the draft.
    My thoughts let the others let u know what they want to do.
    Terry
    Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Since it's getting close to the 2015 MLB season, how about doing another gu & auto "team" draft ? Everyone sends in a gu and/or auto for each position and DH (ten cards total), and everyone leaves with a "team"(one of every position + DH).

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Bump for more ideas and more input....
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Does it cost any money or just send some good cards you are interested in.

Comment

Working...
          X