Check out our online store for baseball card singles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our online store for baseball card singles

We first would like to say we are welcome to be here and are a new affiliate.

We are a small online store and specialize in autographed and serial numbered cards.

We currently are offering 25% off all orders of $5 or more with code MLB15 at checkout and have free shipping till the end of the month.

Stop by and check us out and hope to earn your trust and business. We also have in the past sold on eBay and had a 100% rating and over 1,000 feedback score

Check us out at bryansbaseballcards15.miiduu.com
    Last edited by Bryan's Card Shop; 03-21-2015, 10:08 PM.

Stop by our site. The 25% off offer ends tomorrow. Use code MLB15 at checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by bryans baseball cards View Post
      We first would like to say we are welcome to be here and are a new affiliate.

We are a small online store and specialize in autographed and serial numbered cards. We also carry some base cards as well.

We currently are offering 25% off all orders of $5 or more with code MLB15 at checkout and have free shipping till the end of the month.

Stop by and check us out and hope to earn your trust and business. We also have in the past sold on eBay and had a 100% rating and over 1,000 feedback score

Check us out at bryansbaseballcards15.miiduu.com

Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Stop by our site. The 25% off offer ends tomorrow. Use code MLB15 at checkout.

Not trying to nitpick but in your first thread you say the 25% is good til the end of the month but in this post you say it ends tomorrow.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Shipping is free till the end of the month. The 25% off ends tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.
          Last edited by Bryan's Card Shop; 03-20-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Shipping is free till the end of the month. The 25% off ends tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.
            Nope,
            my bad since I did not have my reading glasses on I just noticed that you did state that free shipping is to the end of the month.

They are on now,lol

Comment

Offer ends today. Stop by our store. Our offer also includes our specials section.

Comment

ONE DAY SALE

Today only Get 50% off all orders with code 50OFF at checkout.

Comment

We have added a new special discount for forum members. You get 15% off of your purchases of $5 or more with code CBCF at checkout.

Comment

Stop by and get your 15% off all orders. Also a few days left to get free shipping.

Check us out at Bryan's Baseball Cards

Comment

Free shipping ends today. Stop by and check us out. Will be adding some more cards soon.

Comment

We have updated our store. We have re added a base card section. Also added free shipping on orders of $10 or more.

We also have added new cards and will be adding more in the next day.

Stop by and check us out at Bryan's Baseball Cards

Comment

More cards have been added

Comment

Reminder forum members get 15% off of purchases of $5 or more with code CBCF at checkout.

Stop by at Bryan's Baseball Cards

Comment

Are you interested in buying or trading for cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X