Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTTF 2015 Topps Series 1 base set needs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF 2015 Topps Series 1 base set needs....

I am looking for the following card for a set for my buddy...

318 George Springer

revghost on here has helped me out in a HUGE way. Thank you my friend. But he was missing these for my second set. Anyone have this card for me? And what do you need for it? Would really only want to trade something for it. LMK what you have and what you need. Thanks.

Down to one final card. Anyone have it?
    Last edited by schwood; 04-13-2015, 09:58 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

I have an extra Jeter for you but I'm not sure about the others. I don't really care what I get for it.
    I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

Comment

Check and see if you have anything else bud. I am sure I have a few Falcons I could send you. Actually found a couple cool ones over the weekend I put in a mailer and send your way. LMK and let's post up a trade. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I have gary brown
        Joc Pedersen
        And Javier baez for you.
        Always looking for seattle mariner cards

Link to photo bucket all items in bucket up for trade.
        http://s288.photobucket.com/user/datworth/library/

Comment

Originally posted by datworth View Post
          I have gary brown
          Joc Pedersen
          And Javier baez for you.
          What do you need for em bud?

Comment

Nothing much really, you could throw a few random mariners my way if ya want but you don't have to.

Comment

Maybe I can toss something oddball or a cool insert or something to you you can use. Want me to post up a swap like that? Just PWE okay with you? It is with me.

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Posted up. When you confirm you will have access to my address! Will pull out some Mariners tonight!

Comment

I need this one card now. Anyone have it for me?

Comment

Working...
                    X