Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have A Memophilia Question????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have A Memophilia Question????????????????

Again in the attic and again came across another Scorecard from the 1962 Cubs /St Louis for April 13/1962 season.
    States on ebay this was Lou Brock first program in Wrigley Field and he played his first game and also had his first Homer.
    On the program he is listed with the Cubs and not St Louis and after reviewing the find just realized he was with the Cubs originally if not mistaken or am I wrong here and would like the right info before I put in on ebay as the program is mint and not scored.
    Any help appreciated and just looked at ebay closing and the last one there went for 267.50 and have none listed today.
    This way I could make an honest opening bid and be fair to anybody who bids on this item.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Terry
    Old Bear(Devil)

Started with Cubs and was traded in 1964 to the cardinals. One of the worst trades in Cubs History

Comment

Mike
      Thk U didn't think I was wrong, but questioned myself after finding the program.
      It had a 62 Yearbook with it but does not show him in it just mentions he was an up and coming prospect.
      Terry
      Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

He was traded to Cards for a pitcher ,Ernie Broglio.....................very bad trade for Cubs

Comment

Jake
          Came back and bit them in the A=================huh.
          Terry
          Old Bear(Devil)

Comment

Working...
          X