Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Flicker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Mike, I'm interested in the Gabby Hartnett gu. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Thanks. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      Mike, I'm interested in the Gabby Hartnett gu. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Thanks. Have a good evening and night, Rodney
      Rodney might be interested in your Mantle, Yaz and Aaron Vintage. Let me know what we could do.

      Comment


      • #18
        Look me for the Cool Papa Bell Cut!!
        LMK
        Hi traders,
        I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
        Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

        Trade page Bucket!!
        http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

        Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
        http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by millo67 View Post
          Look me for the Cool Papa Bell Cut!!
          LMK
          Didn't see anything worth trading for at this time. Thanks for looking

          Comment


          • #20
            Mike, thanks for the quick reply. What is the bv on "Gabby" ? Hope we can work out a trade.
            Have a good night, Rodney

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
              Mike, thanks for the quick reply. What is the bv on "Gabby" ? Hope we can work out a trade.
              Have a good night, Rodney
              PM sent to you sir

              Comment


              • #22
                Mike, I've replied to your PM. Thanks. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #23
                  Interested in the Glavine if you can find somethimg
                  my tradepage
                  cards
                  Jack

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Jack View Post
                    Interested in the Glavine if you can find somethimg
                    my tradepage
                    cards
                    Jack
                    Jack, would need HOF auto for the Glavine. I didn't see any on your cards page.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      THANKS for looking
                      Jack

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Updated flicker account 12-16-2015

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X