Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ANY in person autos on cards (for trade bait)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ANY in person autos on cards (for trade bait)

I have been doing a lot of trading of my "in person autos" and "through the mail" autos. I need to replenish my supply so I am looking to use it as trade bait. I am looking for

Any non-certified autos on official cards (topps, donruss, fleer, etc) obtained either in person or through the mail
    Prefer for autos to be with sharpie (black or blue)
    Can be baseball, football, or basketball
    Can be current or retired players
    Can be stars, minor stars, or even common players

I am willing to trade certified autos, game used/relic, vintage, whatever you are looking for. Hopefully we can make a deal and you can get rid of any unwanted signed cards that don't fit your collection and I can send you something you can use.

Let me know!
    Last edited by ucffans; 08-22-2015, 07:20 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Bump this to the top. There has to be some cards that don't fit your collection you'd like to trade. Couldn't be an easier trade than what I am offering
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Hi, look here;
      Baseball Auto Cards by Emilio Ruiz | Photobucket
      LMK
      Hi traders,
      I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
      Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
      http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
      http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Millo - I'm really just looking to restock some of my trade bait with in person or through the mail autographs. If you have any that don't fit your collection that you want to trade, let me know. I can probably hook you up with some Yankees and Mets cards.

Comment

PM sent

Thanks,
          Don

Comment

Just send PM.
            Thanks

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
            Millo - I'm really just looking to restock some of my trade bait with in person or through the mail autographs. If you have any that don't fit your collection that you want to trade, let me know. I can probably hook you up with some Yankees and Mets cards.
            Hi traders,
            I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
            Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
            http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
            http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

what brewers stuff do you have bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Post
                what brewers stuff do you have bro lol
                Off the top of my head, I might be thin on Brewers, but I know I have a couple of nice Packers things if you are a Packers fan.

Comment

lol do you have any bucks stuff at all pm me

Comment

Just sent PM, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X