Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for these 2015 Topps Chrome Cards. Please Help.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for these 2015 Topps Chrome Cards. Please Help.

    Looking to trade for these cards from 2015 Topps Chrome. Check my bucket and post or PM. Thanks.

    2015 Topps Chrome Baseball Refractor Set Needs:
    1-3-4-7-8-11-13-14-17-22-27-28-30-31-33-34-36-39-43-46-48-50-52-58-60-62-68-69-71-73-76-77-80-82-87-88-90-91-99-100-104-105-108-109-110-111-116-122-124-127-132-134-135-136-144-145-154-157-163-165-166-167-169-171-172-175-176-177-179-181-182-183-184-185-190-192-197-198-199

    2015 Topps Chrome Future Stars Inserts
    FSC-01 Joc Pederson
    FSC-05 Trevor May
    FSC-14 Cory Spangenberg

    2015 Topps Chrome SP Rookies
    #201 SP N.Syndergaard
    #202 SP F.Lindor
    #204 SP J.Gallo
    I collect Mostly Football.
    Marcus Mariota
    Derek Carr
    Ryan Tannenhill
    Blake Bortles
    Teddy Bridgewater
    Amari Cooper
    Martavis Bryant
    QB RC Autos.
    2015 Topps Chrome Baseball Refractors. Please ask for list of the ones I need.


    http://s611.photobucket.com/user/KCK...?sort=3&page=0

  • #2
    I've got these refractors:
    2015 Topps Chrome Baseball Refractor Set Needs:
    8-27-31-33-46-73-80-116-145-176-

    2015 Topps Chrome Future Stars Inserts
    FSC-14 Cory Spangenberg

    I don't do buckets. My wants are specific (Mets) and can be found in my sig. LMK, Thanks
    My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
    http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
    I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
    CMB will be ignored...sorry!

    Comment


    • #3
      Have these:

      #17 Foltynewicz $1.25
      #132 Spangenberg $1.25
      #182 Ozuna $1.25
      #185 Hughes $1.25
      #199 H. Ramirez $1.50

      looking for Tigers
      My wants and tradelists

      My Photobucket

      I collect: Will Clark, Mark Fidrych, Bob Higginson, Ed Belfour & Brian Griese

      Can always use RC, GU & Autos of Detroit Teams, all sports

      Comment


      • #4
        I can use these 3. If you wanna do a small non DC # trade?
        #17 Foltynewicz $1.25
        #185 Hughes $1.25
        #199 H. Ramirez $1.50

        I have these (2) 2015 topps chrome tigers
        #114 Prism Refractor V.Martinez
        FSC-08 Future Stars S.Moya

        Originally posted by Belfan View Post
        Have these:

        #17 Foltynewicz $1.25
        #132 Spangenberg $1.25
        #182 Ozuna $1.25
        #185 Hughes $1.25
        #199 H. Ramirez $1.50

        looking for Tigers
        I collect Mostly Football.
        Marcus Mariota
        Derek Carr
        Ryan Tannenhill
        Blake Bortles
        Teddy Bridgewater
        Amari Cooper
        Martavis Bryant
        QB RC Autos.
        2015 Topps Chrome Baseball Refractors. Please ask for list of the ones I need.


        http://s611.photobucket.com/user/KCK...?sort=3&page=0

        Comment

        Working...
        X