Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas Gift From The Bear Anybody In?????????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Nice gesture.
    I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

    The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Terry, I would like to enter also. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!
      Jerry
      My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

      New Wix Site:
      http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

      Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
      Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
      Also looking for current Blues autos!

      Comment


      • #18
        Everyone one is in so far and tonight I pick 2 winners and the rest of u so far a small token of our appreciation for this site.
        Happy Holidays to one and all
        Terry
        Old Bear(Devil)Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

        Comment


        • #19
          Closing at 6.00 and winners will be posted thus afterwards.
          Good luck to all.
          Terry
          Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks you Sir!

            Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
            Tom
            I put u on the list as well and Happy Holidays to u and urs as well.
            Terry
            Old Bear(Devil)Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Winners have been chosen by random drawing method.
              All non winners of the 4 please email ur addeys and all will get something else as a Holiday treat from old Bear and Family
              Thks to all who applied and hope u all have a safe and joyus Xmas as well

              Terry
              Old Bear(Devil)Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

              Comment


              • #22
                Updated for today.
                Terry
                Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

                Comment

                Working...
                X