Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball & Football for trade (pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny - why don't you see if you can sell it and make some money. I'm sure someone would buy it.

I also sent out your package today. It should arrive shortly. I included the Altuve ball as well.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

brett, great trade but i got the josh johnson qb and not the pitcher no biggie will you hold the baseball jj for me thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tejadafan1 View Post
        brett, great trade but i got the josh johnson qb and not the pitcher no biggie will you hold the baseball jj for me thanks!
        Sorry - I will send it out to you tomorrow. Just keep the other one...my mistake!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

no hold it ill find you something not worth the postage just save it for me or if do a trade wiyh fuser send it him if before we get something together!

Comment

brett, got a trade for you gerald mccoy auto , josh johnson auto,mcgriff leaf rc, ripken jr 83 fleer for 2014 score hot rookies blue sp dri archer rc auto/99 and 2014 r&s longevity dri archer jersey auto rc ruby /99 lmk thanks eddie

Comment

Works for me Eddie - I'll post it up!

Comment

Bump to the top if there are any cards here you are interested in trading for. I have traded some (listed at the top).

Comment

On this link what all is left? Do you have anything else?
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                  X