Free Colorado Rockies cards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Colorado Rockies cards...

Does anyone collect the Colorado Rockies? I have looked here and on another site I trade on, and I both lists have no one listed for the Rockies?

Is there anyone out there that I can send all my Rockies cards too? I have a mess.

I don't need anything in return, I just want them gone.

Mostly base and some inserts I am sure. We are talking a couple of thousand likely. Probably fill up a large flat rate box I would think. And then there might be some leftover. Who knows!

All you have to do is prove to me that you collect them with a photobucket link of your collection or whatever. I just need to send these to a good home is all!

And you should have a decent trade rating on here. I would like to send these to an active member.

I am posting this on another site as well. First one to claim gets em!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Really? There is noone out there that collects the Rockies? Nobody? This is unreal. Noone even wants free cards. Oh well...

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Ill take them and give them a good home. Im new here and I just started collecting. I dont make much money (VA Disability) so the few cards I have come from the dollar store.

Comment

Originally posted by jowen1986 View Post
        Ill take them and give them a good home. Im new here and I just started collecting. I dont make much money (VA Disability) so the few cards I have come from the dollar store.
        Hey bud, unfortunately I had someone hit me up for them already. I can probably put together a small lot for you my friend. There are lots of dupes in there.

Comment

That would be great, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Gonna be probably more than a week to get things rolling. I have a lot of cards to go through and a few things I need to wrap up for some team trading I do, and then I will be all over this one. Will let you know when I get something in the mail for you.

Comment

Thanks Schwood, I cant wait to see what comes in the mail.

Comment

Working...
              X