Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to trade - (Pics Baseball and Football)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade - (Pics Baseball and Football)

I have the following football GU and Autos available for trade. I am happy to look through buckets and collect in person and through the mail autos as well.

Last edited by ucffans; 04-16-2016, 03:56 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Brett
    U have Bear Traffic bud.
    Terry
    Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1

Comment

Brett, if you don't mind doing a PWE trade, I'd be interested in the Espinosa gu. If so, plmk who/what you'd be looking for in trade. Have a good day, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Espinosa and gary brown have been traded. Sorry Rodney!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

All are still available except for Gary Brown and Danny Espinosa. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I am easy to trade with!

Comment

Working...
            X