list and bucket are updated
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New Stuff For Trade Or Sale
Collapse
X
-
Jon, is there anything else, besides "Chipper" cards, you'd be looking for in trade? If so, plmk. Thanks. I'm interested in the Mychal Givens auto & Chris Tillman gu. Have a good evening, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
if you have a list to look at lmk . it doesnt have to be chipper .Originally posted by OriolesFan View PostJon, is there anything else, besides "Chipper" cards, you'd be looking for in trade? If so, plmk. Thanks. I'm interested in the Mychal Givens auto & Chris Tillman gu. Have a good evening, Rodney
Comment
-
Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I don't have a complete trade list. If you can be a little more specific I'll check to see what I have AND/OR check my threads. Have a good night, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
Comment