Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Funny Thing Happened Again For Me On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Funny Thing Happened Again For Me On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed out

Terry
    Old Bear(Devil) Army Vet 67/73 Intergrity and Honesty #1
    Last edited by Northernbear; 06-22-2016, 06:54 AM.

Sorry to hear Terry.

I guess some peoples word mean nothing.

What stinks is that the rest of the community will have no idea who this trader is and may end up trading with this person.

You should always document the trade on the sites trade manager no matter which site it is on that you agreed to the trade on, this way appropriate fb can be left for other traders to decide if they want to deal with that person.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
      Sorry to hear Terry.

I guess some peoples word mean nothing.

What stinks is that the rest of the community will have no idea who this trader is and may end up trading with this person.

You should always document the trade on the sites trade manager no matter which site it is on that you agreed to the trade on, this way appropriate fb can be left for other traders to decide if they want to deal with that person.
      I think I know who it is. Those aren't the kind of people I wanna deal with but sadly it does happen from time to time.

Terry - I totally agree on a person's "word is their bond" but from my travels around various online trading/selling sites in recent years,it means less and less to people.
      Last edited by bblair_2002; 06-22-2016, 08:31 AM.
      Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Working...
      X