Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1000's of Cards Added - Team/Player collector's DREAM! HUGE Sale Only 15-20% of BV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000's of Cards Added - Team/Player collector's DREAM! HUGE Sale Only 15-20% of BV!

As some of you know from other sites, my father passed away last year (wow, almost has been a full year). My father loved collecting and reselling cards. I am continually going through his stuff and adding more to my database to sell and help support my mother. I am also listing lots of players on ebay. Anyways, I have added tons of star/HOF cards, inserts, refractors, #ed, oddballs, variations, etc.

Again, as usual with my sales, everything is 80-85% off of BV (15-20% of BV) (nothing less than a dime though). Some exceptions, #ed, hot rookies, autos, gu, some hot players (Trout, Jeter, etc.) will be a little more. Please let me know what/who you collect and I can post lists.

Shipping starts at $2.60 and goes up from there depending on how many cards you want (Max will be $6-7 if I can fit the lot in a padded flat rate envelope). If paying with paypal goods, fees will be added.

Thanks!
    Obed
Working...
X