fresh update to the bucket 01/01/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh update to the bucket 01/01/2017

I just added the newest cards to the bucket and hadn't posted it up in awhile so figured I would see if we can get a couple of trades done. take a look and lmk if interested in anything. thanks
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Interested in your:

Babe Ruth Bat
    Paul Molitor Tribute Auto

Maybe the Kris Bryant insert as well.

Bill
    Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

what are bv's on these?
      schwarber stadium club auto
      Addison Russell auto
      Fernando Valenzuela auto
      chipper jones auto quad jersey
      craig biggio auto patch

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Here are the BV according to the OPG.

schwarber stadium club auto $50.00
        Addison Russell auto $120.00
        Fernando Valenzuela auto No BV due to scarcity - mine is numbered out of 7
        chipper jones auto quad jersey No BV due to scarcity - mine is numbered out of 10
        craig biggio auto patch No BV due to scarcity - mine is numbered out of 5

If you're interested in one of the scarcer cards, we can try and work out a "book" value for trade purposes. I currently have the Biggio at $99.00 or best offer. The Chipper at $140.00 and the Fernando at $35.00. Those are all sale prices.

Bill
        Please visit my website

Comment

we can take a look, I guess it just depends on what we both value a card. in the end they are yours so you get to set the value

Comment

True. The Babe Ruth has a BV of $200.00. Yours is numbered /25, correct?

The Bryant is the Update All-Star Stitches? It BV$40.00

I just took a closer look at the Molitor and have decided against it. So just the Ruth & Bryant.

Question is, would you be comfortable with the Chipper Auto/Quad Book for the Ruth & Bryant?

I think the Biggio is probably a $150.00 BV estimate. The Fernando I think would be under $100.00.

Bill
            Please visit my website

Comment

no worries on the molitor, the ruth is /25. I couldn't do both for the chipper, that's just more than I want to invest in cards of those players. I can take another look and see if there is anything elsee I like to go with the Addison and schwarber for them

Comment

O.K. We'll figure something out.

Bill
                Please visit my website

Comment

Working...
                X