Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Donruss Series 1 and 2

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for sealed, clean hobby boxes of 1993 Donruss... I'd like to buy 5 series 1 boxes and 3 series 2 boxes. I've bought some on ebay and from a local dealer in the past... I got $8/box from the dealer, and I've been paying twice that on ebay. Of course, I would prefer to pay closer to my local dealer's price, but any reasonable offer will be considered if the boxes are in good shape. Will pay for shipping or we can do a pick up at the National next month.

Finally, would consider buying a case of boxes if you aren't willing to break it open as long as its in good condition.

Thanks for reading everyone! Please PM or reply to this thread if you have any boxes you're willing to part with.

Would you be interested in singles of 1993 Donruss.

Comment

No, sorry. I'm looking for hobby boxes because I'm trying to collect 'never touched' cards that I'm grading as I open the packs. In the end, I'm trying to assemble the highest quality 93 Donruss set out there... I have 41 PSA 10's from the set so far and I'm trying to find more one pack at a time:-)

Thanks for asking though!

Comment

Working...
      X