Any trading here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any trading here?

Here is some of what I have, I am looking for Ryne Sandberg in return LMK if you see anything you like:

Photobucket

I like your AL SIMMONS. Unfortunately, I don't have enough to offer for it. I still have the 1983 TOPPS #83 RYNE SANDBERG "GRADED" RC you were interested in. It was graded by BECKETT, and has an overall grade of 6.5 EX-MT+. Here are the "specifics" of the "grading" - CENTERING 5.5, CORNERS 8.5, EDGES 9, & SURFACE 9. How much in bv would you be willing to trade for it ?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      I like your AL SIMMONS. Unfortunately, I don't have enough to offer for it. I still have the 1983 TOPPS #83 RYNE SANDBERG "GRADED" RC you were interested in. It was graded by BECKETT, and has an overall grade of 6.5 EX-MT+. Here are the "specifics" of the "grading" - CENTERING 5.5, CORNERS 8.5, EDGES 9, & SURFACE 9. How much in bv would you be willing to trade for it ?

Yep the Al Simmons is up there, I would not even know where to begin on that one, tell me what you would be looking for then we can go from there
      Photobucket

Comment

are you looking for anything other than sandberg? interested in the twins stuff
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
          are you looking for anything other than sandberg? interested in the twins stuff
          I orefer him, second would be HoFers and then anyone that might get me a Sandberg down the line, LMK what you are thinking.
          Photobucket

Comment

i will update my bucket tonight and see what i have available. it is mostly current just need to add a few new cards

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Originally posted by fuser View Post
              i will update my bucket tonight and see what i have available. it is mostly current just need to add a few new cards
              You have one or two that caught my eye, LMK I am sure we can work something out, I have a few other Twins that are not pictured including another Puckett
              Photobucket

Comment

No Sandberg, but CMB for:
                UD Heroes Triple GU
                Ripken/Hanely GU
                Dice-K Dual GU
                Fisk GU
                Boggs GU (All)
                Rice GU
                Martinez/Bay Dual GU
                Varitek GU
                Papelbon GU
                sigpic
                Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

got the baseball side done last night. mainly interested in the 2 morneau's and the mauer. i already have those 2 puckett bat cards so do not need them

Comment

If you'll trade for "others", besides SANDBERG, check my threads. I'm interested in the AL SIMMONS.

So far as the "graded" SANDBERG RC #83 TOPPS, I'd be interested in some of these - RIPKEN gu's, Markakis gu, Nolan Ryan gu, Bob Feller gu, & Mike Schmidt gu. Feel free to make an offer from those for the SANDBERG.

THANKS, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                    Orioles GU I need

Comment

Any interest??? Any offers ?????

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

^^^^

Reply???
                        sigpic
                        Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                        *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Working...
                        X