No announcement yet.

GU/Auto's FT For Topps Gold Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cardboard Fan-- Two of those are already gone and the Miller looks to be traded to millo above.

Thanks,
    Dennis
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

millo67-- Post it up if you want to for these 3 cards.

08 UD Spectrum #118 Ian Kennedy RC auto $40
    07 Finest #151 Andrew Miller $40
    08 UD X Carlos Delgado GU JSY $? ($8-10)

Thanks,
    Dennis
    Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

Dennis, what is the book (rough idea) on the gold cards you need that I have? I would take the Lee and perhaps your Jermaine Dye if the books are close, I am looking through one more box for more golds, but I think what I listed is really about it.
      thanks,
      Ken
      Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
      http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Ken

Not sure who all these are but commons book $3 each.

2004 Topps Gold 158, 432, 436, 451, 477, 493, 532, 556, 563, 571, 576, 577, 578, 633, 657, 661

Thanks and lmk,
        Dennis

Comment

Trade posted and PM send!!!
          Hi traders,
          I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
          Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
          http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
          http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Pm's returned.

Thanks and lmk,
            Dennis

Comment

lmk if you need any of these

05 Topps Update Gold N Green #UH47 1864/2005
              05 Topps Update Gold A Thompson #UH315 319/2005
              06 Topps Gold T Lilly #336 1200/2006

tx bob
              UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Bob

I have those three gold cards already. I'm also looking for tons of 2001-2005 Topps Traded/Update Chrome base cards and refractors as well if you have any of those for trade. Are you doing the YSL cards from UD, if so i have a ton of them for trade.

Thanks and lmk,
                Dennis

Comment

Yes I am doing the YSL set wlyk if I have any of the cards you listed tx bob
                  UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Bob

Sounds good, plmk what you find.

Thanks,
                    Dennis

Comment

List updated and added a few more cards to the trade list. Still looking for gold cards and Heritage sp's i need for my sets.

Thanks and lmk,
                      Dennis

Comment

Working...
                      X