This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Collectors World Basketball Team Traders Group

Welcome to the CCW Basketball Team Traders Group! This is for members who are looking to receive their favorite team's cards while at the same time helping others with their favorite teams! I will be in charge of handling this.

Here are a few basic rules.

1. This will be a broken up into a monthly group team trading concept.

2. The minimum number of cards to send per package will be 20, but you are welcomed to go above and beyond.

3. You can send base cards, rookies, and inserts. You can also send autos or game used cards but dont always expect the same quality of cards in return. Your trading partner should at least attempt the match the quality of the card in the next go around. In other words if you send 20 base cards to someone first, dont expect an Auto or GU in return. Remember what they say about karma.

4. Please send a PM to your trading partner first and ask him if he wants only players in uniform, players in past team uniforms, or both. Also ask if they want late 1980s/early 1990s cards in their packages. We dont want to send out premium cards to only get cheaper cards in return.

5. The way this will work is as follows. Each month we will randomly choose 2 members to be trading partners for that month. Member #1 will send to Member #2 first. Then Member #2 will send cards to Member #1. The next month, we will all choose random trade partners again.

6. Please post all team trading agreements in the trade manager to ensure both parties get their cards.

7. Please post on this thread when you receive your cards and if you get something nice, feel free to show them with some scans.

8. If you have any questions or concerns/problems about a member, please send me a PM.

9. Post below and choose 1 team that you want. Members are free to change or swap teams as long as they are available.

10. Please only sign up for this if you intend to send cards to your trading partner.

Lets get this started!

Atlanta Hawks -
    Boston Celtics
    - schwood
    Charlotte Bobcats -
    Chicago Bulls - poki516
    Cleveland Cavaliers -
    Dallas Mavericks - jaybarkerfan
    Denver Nuggets -
    Detroit Pistons - gladdyontherise
    Golden State Warriors -
    Houston Rockets -
    Indiana Pacers -
    Los Angeles Clippers -
    Los Angeles Lakers - key2win
    Memphis Grizzlies -
    Miami Heat -
    Milwaukee Bucks -
    Minnesota Timberwolves -
    New Jersey Nets -
    New Orleans Hornets - ronpage69
    New York Knicks -
    Oklahoma City Thunder - sportscardmike
    Orlando Magic -
    Philadelphia 76ers -
    Phoenix Suns - ocanseco55
    Portland Trailblazers - jimoz
    Sacramento Kings -
    San Antonio Spurs -
    Seattle SuperSonics-
    Toronto Raptors -
    Utah Jazz -
    Washington Wizards - b.i.g.poppa

Duke Blue Devils -
    Florida Gators -
    Georgetown Hoyas -
    Kansas Jayhawks -
    Kentucky Wildcats -
    LSU Tigers -
    Maryland Terrapins -
    Ohio State Buckeyes -
    UCLA Bruins -
    UNC Tar Heels - phlash

May 2011 Matchups
    ocanseco (Suns)<--------> phlash (UNC)
    jimoz (Blazers)<--------> poki516 (Bulls)
    gladdyontherise (Pistons)<--------> schwood (Celtics)
    B.I.G.Poppa (Wizards) <-------->jaybarkerfan (Mavericks)
    ronpage (Hornets)<-------->sportscardmike(Thunder)
    Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 05-07-2011, 10:13 AM.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Pistons please

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Pistons please
      Very good sir.

Comment

Hornets please

Comment

Lakers please.

Comment

ronpage69-comin up!
            kerwin-you waited 8 minutes lol

Since no one has claimed them, i'll go ahead and take the Wizards lol

Comment

not 100% sure if i will have time for this,but can i take the Nuggets?
              Click My Banner To See My Bucket
              Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
                not 100% sure if i will have time for this,but can i take the Nuggets?
                Got u down bro

Comment

Please sign me up for the Blazers! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jimoz View Post
                    Please sign me up for the Blazers! Thanks
                    Of course buddy!

Comment

unc guys please
                      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Originally posted by Phlash View Post
                        unc guys please
                        I got you down buddy!

Comment

Ummm....Celtics....no doubt!!!!!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Quick question...

On this rule...

5. The way this will work is as follows. Each month we will randomly choose 2 members to be trading partners for that month. Member #1 will send to Member #2 first. Then Member #2 will send cards to Member #1. The next month, we will all choose random trade partners again.

Is this how it is going to work? Or can I just send off my lot as soon as I get it together for the other trader?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Oh, and so everyone knows. I am easy for my teams. I want anything and everything of anyone who does or has played for the Celtics, but I only want the cards if the player is shown in the Celtics uni. I would even love to get 20 cards of Dino Radja. That would be perfectly acceptable to me! Ask gladdy, he knows how I roll!

Comment

Working...
                              X