Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade has been accepted and reflected in the 2nd post of this thread.

Comment

The Draft has begun. Lets have some fun with this.

Comment

I'd give up some of my late picks for earlier ones if someone is up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win
          Trade has been accepted and reflected in the 2nd post of this thread.
          Oh yeah today is Thursday lol.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Noone I know will be surprised by my pick...

Well drafters, sorry for the late post. It was my daughters first birthday and she just got done DESTROYING her cake! It was awesome! She had it everywhere. Oh yeah, the draft.

Figuring most won't be too surprised by my first pick if they know what I collect. THis is the way I roll. I am not in this to get a bunch of high end cards to trade with, this was easier to get rid of some stuff that hopefully some of you will love. And you obviously liked the stuff I tossed in, cuz you rated it high. I hope whoever gets that eight piece either loves it for PC or thinks they can use it to get something awesome for their PC. I had no idea it was worth that much. ANd honestly, whoever gets it please enjoy it. I got it for a song.

No further adieu, I will take ()...

00-01 Black Diamond Jerome Moiso Rookie Jersey Autographs #57/150 $12

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

schwood-shoulda saved that cake for me lol
              Lolz, just about as shocking as Favre coming back. Hope you enjoy it!

Hmm, plenty of great choices at #2, can't really go wrong. In the end, I think my choice will make a good start to my personal patch collection.

I choose:
              09-10 Donruss Elite Devin Harris Clutch Performers Jersey Patch 3 Color #31/50 $15

Comment

Thanks schwood for using this card in the draft. This has got to be one of the nicest cards I have ever seen.

I will pick

05-06 Topps Luxury Box Tim Duncan/Udonis Haslem/Dwight Howard/Kenyon Martin/Emeka Okafor/Jermaine O’Neal/Amare Stoudemire/Ben Wallace 4 on 2 Break 8 Relics #15/25 $60

Comment

Funny how the 1st 3 people pick cards that were sent by the 1st 3 people lol. Thanks for sending the patch Kerwin

Comment

No pick in from edjo? It has been well over 12 hours so I'll take:
                    09-10 Classics Eric Maynor Timeless Tributes Platinum RC #9/25 $15

Comment

Fido - edjo16 has 12 hours after moosejaw00 picks. Our site was down for several hours last night too.

Comment

I couldn't make my pick since the server was down but here's my pick:

98-99 Fleer Larry Hughes Lucky 13 RC $40

PHOTOBUCKETT - http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t159/edjo16/

Comment

Ed and Dennis - I got you both down for your picks. Ryu is up now.

Comment

i pick ... 07-08 SP Rookie Threads Kevin Durant/Brandan Wright/Thaddeus Young Triple Threads $15
                            Proud Owner of Complete

1992 Skybox USA GOLD AUTOGRAPH Set
                            1994 Skybox USA GOLD AUTOGRAPH Set
                            2000 Sage SYDNEY OLYMPICS AUTOGRAPH Set
                            2009 Panini Hall of Fame USA DREAM TEAM AUTOGRAPH Set

Need help to complete 2004 Hot Prospects DOUBLE TEAM USA/NBA PATCH AUTOGRAPH Set ... will BUY or TRADE.. LMK what you have..

Comment

12 hours are almost up. Per draft rankings from kobe080, he selects

03-04 SP Game Used Reece Gaines Rookie Exclusive Autographs #86/100 $60

Comment

Working...
                              X