Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in CCW pack sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any interest in CCW pack sales?

If you would be interested in buying packs from sealed boxes here on CCW- please post here, so I can gauge the interest. Also let me know what you would be most interested in buying- cheaper products, older stuff that isnt in hobby shops any more, new stuff, etc. This is by no means a guarantee that this will happen, but I want to send out some feelers and see if it might be of interest to members.

Thanks
    Ed

I'd be interested in 10-11 products.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

It's hard to buy packs online, so much older product is easily searched or have been searched. Also, no one wants to buy out of a box if the hit(s) have been found.

Now if you had a seal box, sold all the packs then broke it live (pretty much a group break for a single box), that would be kind of cool. I would jump in on that from time to time.

I am all for box sales provided that prices are competive w/ other online dealers like Blowout, Dave and Adams, cardsinfinity, etc., etc.,

I hope the feedback was helpful.

Comment

good info guys, I appreciate it. It looks like there isnt the interest here on CCW yet, but Ill keep asking every couple of months, and if that changes, I will work to set up box breaks and pack sales here on CCW

Thanks!
        Ed

Comment

Working...
        X