Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009-10 Upper Deck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2009-10 Upper Deck

    Base:
    COMPLETE

    Rookies
    240 Tyreke Evans

    Immortals
    242 Larry Bird
    244 Kiki Vandeweghe
    247 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    248 Julius Erving
    264 Glen Rice
    266 John Stockton
    267 Robert Parish
    269 Sean Elliott
    273 Dennis Rodman
    275 John Paxson
    279 Spud Webb
    280 Terry Porter
    282 Dino Radja
    292 Steve Kerr
    293 Tom Chambers
    294 Spencer Haywood
    Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 07-24-2011, 07:41 AM.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

    Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

  • #2
    1,42,48,51,62,71,99,102,128,129,147,155,158,161,17 4,177,191

    on the way with the rest of your cards
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bengals4Life
      1,42,48,51,62,71,99,102,128,129,147,155,158,161,17 4,177,191

      on the way with the rest of your cards
      Wow thanks man!
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

      Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa
        Wow thanks man!

        no problem man,you might pick up a lawson gu/auto i need one day im willing to trade 17 for one hahahahah

        will be sent out tomorrow or thursday along with the rest of your JUNK!!! lol
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket
        Click My Banner To See My Bucket

        Comment


        • #5
          BASE:
          7,10,17,20,26,41,52,72,86,93,98,106,112,114,115,12 0,121,123,134,163,164,166
          ROOKIE:
          215,239
          IMMORTALS:
          249,257,265,280,288

          Pm me an offer bro
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bengals4Life
            BASE:
            7,10,17,20,26,41,52,72,86,93,98,106,112,114,115,12 0,121,123,134,163,164,166
            ROOKIE:
            215,239
            IMMORTALS:
            249,257,265,280,288

            Pm me an offer bro
            want any of these man? let me know
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bengals4Life
              want any of these man? let me know
              I'm working on another trade right now that includes alot of them, i'll let you know thanks.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

              Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

              Comment


              • #8
                picked up these base aswell

                30,60,136,149
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bengals4Life
                  picked up these base aswell

                  30,60,136,149
                  I pulled those all out of my blaster unfortunately.

                  Good news is that other trade fell through, so i'll check over your first post and send an offer, thanks.
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                  Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Which ones are you missing right now? I have a loooooot of doubles and I probably have the ones you need cause Im making the set also. I'm missing a lot of them though so we can trade. I'll send you the ones you need. If you want you can send some of the ones I need. Thats how I like to do trades, not just based on $$$. Anyway, let me knoe bro. Gos Bless!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      These are the cards I need to complete the Upper Deck 09-10 set:

                      13, 19, 24, 25, 35, 50, 52, 56, 57, 61, 64, 68, 70, 72, 74, 78, 85, 86, 87, 94, 95, 101, 107, 109, 111, 112, 117, 119, 124, 125, 126, 127, 131, 140, 148, 152, 165, 175, 176, 180, 181, 184, 188, 190, 193, 218, 226, 227, 229, 231, 233, 234, 237, 241, 243-252, 254, 256, 257, 259-263, 265, 267, 268, 270, 271, 273-278,280-288, 290-293, 296-300

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll check out what I have, I might be able to help.

                        The set ends at 295, there 's no 296-300.
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                        Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have these cards from the list you need:

                          Upper Deck 09-10

                          10, 17, 20, 41, 54, 93, 103, 115, 121, 123, 134, 163

                          Rookies

                          215, 235

                          These are the cards I need:

                          Upper Deck 09-10

                          13, 19, 24, 25, 35, 50, 52, 56, 57, 61, 64, 68, 70, 72, 74, 78, 85, 86, 87, 94, 95, 101, 107, 109, 111, 112, 117, 119, 124, 125, 126, 127, 131, 140,148, 152, 165, 175, 176, 180, 181, 184, 188, 190, 193, 218, 226, 227, 229, 231, 233, 234, 237, 241, 243-252, 254, 256, 257, 259-263, 265, 267, 268, 270, 271, 273-278,280-288, 290-293, 296-300

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for letting me know that I need less cards!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dumerill
                              Thanks for letting me know that I need less cards!
                              No prob, I was relieved as well when someone told me I needed 5 less cards lol.

                              Here's what I have, lmk if this is good:
                              Base
                              13,24,52,61,78,87,107,111,117,125,126,140,152,184, 188,190,

                              Rookies
                              218,229,231

                              Immortals
                              256
                              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                              Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X