Group Break Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Break Interest

The Basketball staff here is trying to gauge interest in a Group Break of 2010-11 products. Now that we're into December, there's a fair amount of 2010-11 products to choose from. We've been toying with some combinations, and here's what we've come up with:

2 boxes Rookies & Stars
    2 boxes Limited
    1 box Prestige or Threads
    $29 Per Slot

Please post what team(s) you'd be interested, or any questions or suggestions you may have, thanks.

Also if there is another combination you'd be intrested please let us know

**please note prices may go up or down depending on the price of the boxes when the case break happens**

Interested members:
    gladdyontherise
    B.I.G.Poppa
    key2win
    Mister_Ed(After Christmas break)
    leedawg62
    poki516(After Christmas break)
    ronpage69(After Christmas break)
    schwood
    phlash
    Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 12-13-2010, 12:34 PM.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

I'd be interested in several teams, but will wait until the actual sign up thread to choose a team. But I would participate.

Comment

if it waits til after christmas, Im in. if not, Ill pass this time and get in on the next one after new years

Ed

Comment

Noted guys.

Ed- We're trying to knock this out in the next couple weeks, but I'm hoping we can have another break in Jan-Feb, as even more products will be out.

Comment

I would have to wait till after the hollidays as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            I would have to wait till after the hollidays as well lol
            That's what you get for buying an xbox #smh

Comment

I'm interested and would like the jazz and spurs.
              I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
              http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
              I don't deal outside the US

Comment

I would be interested after christmas. I would want a few different teams.
                I collect
                All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
                Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

Would be very interested after the holidays

Comment

im intersted in a team or 2 now too

Comment

i might would be in but only if teams were random, sicne it would seam fair for teams that have the top rc's to pay the same as teams that dont
                      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Originally posted by Phlash View Post
                        i might would be in but only if teams were random, sicne it would seam fair for teams that have the top rc's to pay the same as teams that dont
                        I make it as fair as possible, I set a certain time on a certian day so everyone has the same chance to get the team they want.

Comment

I would be interested, but only for the Celtics. LMK if you plan on doing it up bud!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Thanks for the interest guys, looks like this break will be done after the holidays. I also I agree with Dan on how teams are set up. This ensures everyone has the chance to get the team they want.

Any interest in adding a box of Donruss to the break? It's a fairly lowend product that should be out by january.

Comment

Working...
                            X