No announcement yet.

CCW Basketball Card Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phlash-Any Chance of trading my 1st pick and a 5th round pick for your first pick?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I updated the thread to show the schwood & key2win trading of picks. Thanks again Woody!

Comment

07-08 Fleer Kevin Durant Rookie Sensations $15

Comment

Wlling to trade my 2nd rounder for a 3rd and 7th

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
            Wlling to trade my 2nd rounder for a 3rd and 7th
            i can offer mofojoe's 3rd, my 10th and phlash's 10th for your 2nd
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Kenny - I can give you my 4th and 5th Round Picks for your 2nd Pick.

Comment

Dacubs?-Agreed! Sorry Kerwin

Comment

I updated the thread to show the dacubs? & b.i.g.poppa trading of picks.

Comment

thanks for the trade
                    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Schwood has my 2nd round pick, so he has to pick.
                      Collecting: Shaq, Dwight Howard, Brook Lopez, and Damion James

Tradelist:
                      http://community.cardboardconnection...ead.php?t=2046

Comment

I will take this one...

02-03 Flair Paul Pierce Row 1 #123/150 $15

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

im gonna horn in here a bit- whoever drafts that darko bowman chrome rc, if you dont plan on using it for PC, please PM me for a trade, Id like to get it for my PC

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                            Phlash-Any Chance of trading my 1st pick and a 5th round pick for your first pick?
                            no thanks, i really wanted the lebron gu since the mj/kobe card was taken
                            Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

i will take this one:

04-05 Finest Donta Smith Auto RC

My Bucket

Comment

i choose: 07-08 Topps David Lee 57-58 Variation Autographs $10

Comment

Working...
                                X