mavericks autos and game used cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mavericks autos and game used cards

i am looking for any current or former mavericks autos or game used cards at the top of my list right now is a rodrique beaubois auto fabric of the game 09-10 certified card so if you have any cards for trade hit me up i have quite a few cards i can trade for what i am looking for

I think I have a Prestige RC auto of Beaubois, i'll have to dig it out. Have a tradelist?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

i dont have a trade list i have way to many cards to list i have over 400 cards that are just autographs and jersey cards what are you looking for in exchange for it i have mainly texas stuff very little outside of it maybe 40 of my cards are not texas teams

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonr_75605 View Post
        i dont have a trade list i have way to many cards to list i have over 400 cards that are just autographs and jersey cards what are you looking for in exchange for it i have mainly texas stuff very little outside of it maybe 40 of my cards are not texas teams
        I'd really like something of the teams in my signature, mainly the Washington Wizards.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Do you have any Kobe GUs or RCs for trade? I have several current and past Maverick autos and GUs. LMK. Thx.

Comment

i dont have any kobes right now but theres a store in my town that has tons of kobe stuff is there any certian rookie or card that you are looking for and to big poppa the only thing i have from youre teams is a marlon byrd auto i have narrowed my collection down i wish i had got this a few days ago i had a nice vick numbered 7 of 7 that was a jersey auto

Comment

Do you have any interest in these? If so, I could use any single Kobe GU or any Kobe RCs from Bowmans Best, Finest, Flair, SP, Ultra Series 1, Skybox Series 1, Upperdeck or Topps.

Here are the cards I have.

Mavericks Uniform
              03-04 SP Authentic Josh Howard SP Signatures $20
              04-05 Finest Devin Harris X-Fractor AU RC #20/129 $40
              04-05 Fleer Throwbacks Devin Harris JSY RC #223/499 $12
              04-05 SP Authentic Marquis Daniels SP Signatures $15
              04-05 SP Signature Edition Devin Harris Signatures $20
              05-06 Fleer Greats of the Game Sam Perkins Autographs $20
              06-07 Topps Maurice Ager Rookie Photo Shoot Autographs $60

Non Mav Uniform
              02-03 Upperdeck Sweet Shot Deshawn Stevenson Signature Shots $12
              08-09 Topps Signature Caron Butler Autographs #1192/1309 $10
              09-10 Classics Devin Harris Significant Signatures #38/50 $12

The Caron Auto Patch may be pending. I should here back from the member in a day or so.

Caron Butler Production Line Prime Jersey Autograph #13/15!!!

Then I have this card incoming from a trade. If you need it, I will let you know when I get it in.

09-10 Certified Rodrigue Beaubois Fabrics of the Game #/d 25 (3 Colors, Silver/White/Blue)

Comment

i would be intrested in the devin harris 20 dollar card and the caron butler if it dosent sale i have most of the rest of them i will go to the store and see what kobe rookies i can get when it opens back up were not used to snow and it snowed and iced our town last night

Comment

Thanks. Let me know what you can find whenever you get the chance. I will hold that Devin Auto for you and get back to you on the Caron Auto Patch.

Comment

hey guys just found out there is a adrian dantley fabric of the game auto in his mavs uniform if you got it i would be intrested in buying it so let me know what you got

Comment

I have
                      Rolando Blackman 09-10 SP Game Used Retro Rookie Exclusive Signatures #23/165 $25
                      Caron Butler 10-11 Prestige Prestigious Pros Materials Green #247/499 $8
                      Kelvin Cato RC 97-98 Skybox Autographics $20
                      Devin Harris 07-08 Artifacts Divisional Artifacts Blue #2/50 $10
                      Josh Howard 03-04 UD Rookie Exclusives Autograph A24 $12
                      Jason Kidd 08-09 Topps Murad Relic Card $8
                      Jason Terry 08-09 Topps Treasury Relic $6
                      D. Nowitzki/M. Finley 04-05 UD R-Class R-Tifacts Dual GU $12
                      I collect
                      All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
                      Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

Working...
                      X