Base Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Cards

Is there anyone looking to trade for base cards? I have thousands and want to trade as many as I can to make room for new cards. LOL. I also have GU/Autos etc, but really want to trade base. LMK who you collect, and I can get you a list together. Check my site as well to see what I have of my PCs.
    I collect
    All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
    Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

I need some 04'05 UD base and 08'09 UD as well.
    Rookies and inserts too.

Thanks

Comment

anything in particular? or just all of them. I will get a list together ASAP.
      I collect

Comment

Not all of them - just the ones I need lol

08'09 UD base set needs

08'09 Starquests needs

08'09 Dynasty cards wanted

I'll PM you a list of my 04'05 UD base wants.

Thanks

Comment

Hsve any of my needs from the set needs forum?
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Big Poppa I Will take a look today. I probably have something. And did you get the package I sent you?
            I collect

Comment

I can always use anything of the Celtics. What are you looking for in return?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by poki516 View Post
                Big Poppa I Will take a look today. I probably have something. And did you get the package I sent you?
                I'll be visiting the Post Office tomorrow, and your package will also be sent out.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

schwood

I need the people in the sig. I will look for Celtics today as well.
                  I collect

Comment

Anything?

schwood

I need the people in the sig. I will look for Celtics today as well.
                    Are you looking for anything of those guys? I guess, I don't need a list of stuff you are sending. Can I just send you matching numbers of cards and we can set something up that way? Just curious.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

for the most part, but I have a list of the cards that I have of My PC guys on my website. Unless you want to just send card for card and keep it anonymous? It does not make a difference to me.
                      I collect

Comment

Let's start with the Birds...

for the most part, but I have a list of the cards that I have of My PC guys on my website. Unless you want to just send card for card and keep it anonymous? It does not make a difference to me.
                        I am totally unorganized with most of my non-PC stuff. I could find the Birds for sure pretty easily, and I know I have some dupes of those. So, maybe I have some that you could use of those.

The other guys woudl take a while. Except my Robinson cards. I am sure I could find those pretty quick. he is in my old PC I used to collect, and can probably find a decent sized stack of his stuff to send off to you.

Comment

ok well I will look today and get together what I have and let you know how much I find.
                          I collect

Comment

Sounds good bud. It is going to take me longer to get to my stuff other than the Robinsons. As long as I still have those pulled out. Thanks. Let me know and we can hopefully we can figure something out.

Comment

Looking for current celtics, Jared Dudley and Carmelo Anthony
                              Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                              Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Working...
                              X