No announcement yet.

CCW Basketball Card Draft Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got cards from gladdyontherise and schwood.

Comment

3 more packages in today.

Comment

1 more package in today.

Comment

1 more package in today. 2 more packages and we can start the draft rankings. I should get both packages by next week.

Comment

1 more package in today. 1 more package to go and then we can start the draft rankings. It should be here in the next few days.

Comment

I got the last package in today. I will send PMs out later tonight for the draft rankings.

Comment

I need 2 more draft rankings in and then the draft order will be set. The draft should begin by this weekend. Thanks.

Comment

Got the last draft rankings in this morning. I will add up all the points tonight and should have the draft thread and draft order posted later on tonight when I get home from work.

The Draft will start this Sunday, but I will post the thread late tonight. We can start the draft early, BUT the 12 hour rule wont go into affect until Sunday so it gives everyone enough time to know when the draft is.

As always, if you cant make your pick for whatever reason, you can send me a pm to pick for you when it is your turn. If 12 hours are almost up and you are going to lose your turn, I will go from the draft rankings you sent me to ensure you wont lose your turn in that round.

Comment

The Draft Thread has been posted. We can start the draft early, but the 12 hour rule wont go into affect until Sunday April 3rd @ 6 PM PT.

Comment

Working...
                    X