This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Basketball Team Traders Group New Signup Thread

Welcome to the CCW Basketball Team Traders Group! This is for members who are looking to receive their favorite team's cards while at the same time helping others with their favorite teams!

This is a new signup thread where we are going to try a few different things.

1. First thing is we can now choose more than one team for purposes of getting in new participants and for matchups. I know several members collect multiple teams so this will appeal more to them. Also sometimes its hard getting 20 cards from one team to send to someone so with more teams, it will make it easier to gather cards up. You can choose up to 4 different teams.

2. Also now members can choose any team they want even if it has been chosen by someone else. If two members collect the same team and happened to be matched up with each other for that month, odds are both of them have duplicates and can help out the other person and vice versa.

Here are the rest of the rules.

1. This will be a broken up into a monthly group team trading concept.

2. The minimum number of cards to send per package will be 20, but you are welcomed to go above and beyond.

3. You can send a combination of base cards, rookies, and inserts for whatever team(s) your trading partner has chosen. You can also send autos or game used cards but dont always expect the same quality of cards in return. Your trading partner should at least attempt the match the quality of the card in the next go around. In other words if you send 20 base cards to someone first, dont expect an Auto or GU in return. Remember what they say about karma.

4. Please send a PM to your trading partner first and ask him if he wants only players in uniform, players in past team uniforms, or both. Also ask if they want late 1980s/early 1990s cards in their packages. We dont want to send out premium cards to only get cheaper cards in return.

5. The way this will work is as follows. Each month we will randomly choose 2 members to be trading partners for that month. Member #1 will send to Member #2 and vice versa. The next month, we will all choose random trade partners again.

6. Please post all team trading agreements in the trade manager to ensure both parties get their cards.

7.Please post on this thread when you receive your cards and if you get something nice, feel free to show them with some scans.

8. If you have any questions or concerns/problems about a member, please send me a PM.

9. Post below and choose whatever team or teams you want. Minimum number is 1 team and maximum number is 4 teams.

10. Please only sign up for this if you intend to send cards to your trading partner.

Lets get this started!

Atlanta Hawks -
    Boston Celtics - ocanseco55
    Charlotte Bobcats -
    Chicago Bulls - poki516, whalechaser
    Cleveland Cavaliers -
    Dallas Mavericks -
    Denver Nuggets -
    Detroit Pistons -
    Golden State Warriors -
    Houston Rockets - ocanseco55
    Indiana Pacers -
    Los Angeles Clippers -
    Los Angeles Lakers - key2win, rongpage69
    Memphis Grizzlies -
    Miami Heat -
    Milwaukee Bucks -
    Minnesota Timberwolves -
    New Jersey Nets -
    New Orleans Hornets - rongpage69
    New York Knicks -
    Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Super Sonics -rongpage69
    Orlando Magic - rongpage69
    Philadelphia 76ers -
    Phoenix Suns - ocanseco55
    Portland Trailblazers -
    Sacramento Kings -
    San Antonio Spurs - leedawg62
    Seattle SuperSonics-
    Toronto Raptors -
    Utah Jazz - leedawg62
    Washington Wizards -

Duke Blue Devils -
    Florida Gators -
    Georgetown Hoyas -
    Kansas Jayhawks -
    Kentucky Wildcats -
    LSU Tigers -
    Maryland Terrapins -
    Ohio State Buckeyes -
    UCLA Bruins -
    UNC Tar Heels - phlash

Matchups
    Last edited by key2win; 06-29-2011, 11:49 PM.

I am going with Lakers.

Comment

tarheels baby, i pulled out all my mavs cards though if u wanna pair me with them first. also can i be unc and rondo (if thats possible)
      Last edited by Phlash; 06-26-2011, 09:04 PM.
      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

San Antonio Spurs and Utah Jazz

Leland
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

Comment

i'm in for these: Hornets,Lakers,Magic and Thunder/Sonics thanks.

Comment

I will go with the Suns, Rockets, and Celtics
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I'm game with the Bulls.
              I collect
              All players who played for the Bulls/Spurs plus

Bulls PC 5131 of 32,841 (15.6%)
              Spurs PC 3319 of 22,829 (14.5%)

Comment

List have been updated.

Phlash - sorry we can only pick teams or colleges. We cant do player specific picks.

Comment

Sign me up for Bulls as well thanks!

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
                  Click here for Bucket

Comment

List has been updated. Anyone else? I want to get at least 10 participants before we start this.

Comment

hope we can get more, do the all last people know we are starting again
                      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Yeah I sent a pm to all past participants.

Bump for more participants. I want to get at least 10 participants before we start this.

Comment

Working...
                        X