I will have a chance to check the book values from the lists everyone sends me this weekend. If you havent done so yet please do. I am sure we should be able to get our #12th member shortly.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
CCW Basketball Card Draft Signup Thread - Signups Full
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
i might have to hit up the local card shop for the second half of my list.....everything i have is PC
Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
Im interested. I will check and make sure that I have enough cards to send but im pretty sure that I do.BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment
-
Ah that is too bad. But that's good that the draft is full even without some of the regulars! Looking forward to this one to see what kind of stuff there is!Originally posted by key2win View PostLooks like we are full now with 12 members.
Fido, phlash, hands, and b.i.g.poppa are 4 mainstays on past drafts who couldnt make it this time.
Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
Click here for Bucket
Comment
-
Sweet!!!
Lookin forward to my 1st draft!!!!
to Kerwin for all the set up and organizing!
Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
Comment