Comment

Pm sent

jake

Comment

me?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by rookie_card_king View Post
          need MJ 87 88 fleer ?
          i have many of that card already but of course i cant pass on MJ so what are you looking for in trade i think i have a KURT WARNER 1999 Collector's Edge Odyssey dont have any LEBRON<ROSE OR DURANT RC's left but is there any1 else you are looking for let me know thanks

Comment

I have the mj legacy you wanted $60 worth............plus the other jordan in bull uniform.............think you had $70 in cowboys.............did you see something from list of inserts i pm'ed

plmk,jake

Comment

Originally posted by danielalba View Post
              i have many of that card already but of course i cant pass on MJ so what are you looking for in trade i think i have a KURT WARNER 1999 Collector's Edge Odyssey dont have any LEBRON<ROSE OR DURANT RC's left but is there any1 else you are looking for let me know thanks
              I was looking for like a Drexler or Wilkins rookie or even a malone 86 87 fleer stars

Comment

Originally posted by rookie_card_king View Post
                I was looking for like a Drexler or Wilkins rookie or even a malone 86 87 fleer stars
                sorry i dont have any extra of those guys just the ones in my set

Comment

still Looking for these thanks

Comment

think yo all the ones that I had thqt you needed..............if you leave feedback our last trade will be marked complete

thanks,Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      think yo all the ones that I had thqt you needed..............if you leave feedback our last trade will be marked complete

thanks,Jake
                      THANKS and DONE

Comment

BEEN a while since I looked for these let me know what yah got Thanks

Comment

still looking

Comment

Haven't seen you on here in a while... I don't think I have any MJ cards hanging around, but I'll keep looking
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                              Haven't seen you on here in a while... I don't think I have any MJ cards hanging around, but I'll keep looking

HAHA what it do just getting back over here hoping somebody has some MJ cards since I have drained several sites of them LOL.

How yah been Homie?

Comment

just picked 11 more up keep them coming I know someone has to have some laying around they want to get Rid of let me see them thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X