This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Basketball Card Draft Signup Thread

I am taking Signups for the next Card Collectors World Basketball Card Draft. If you are interested in signing up, please read the rules below first. Please only sign up if you agree to all the rules below. Reply below if you are interested in signing up. The draft will start when we have 10-12 members and I have received all the cards.

Here the rules

1. Only basketball cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values)

2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts, and Base Cards. Please no college cards. (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

4. Looking for 10-12 participants and 10 rounds.

5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round.

7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage with delivery confirmation. International traders please add $4 for return postage. Please no paypal unless you are international, just send the cash with the cards. I will provide the padded envelopes, penny sleeves, top holders, and team bags.

Participants
    01. key2win
    02. whalechaser - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    03. ronpage69 - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    04. mofojoe - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    05. schwood - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    06. mrknicks - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    07. moosejaw00 - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    08. nbafan123 - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    09. azdbacks1998 - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    10. dacubs? - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    11. b.i.g.poppa - cards received, return shipping received, draft rankings received
    Last edited by key2win; 10-30-2012, 08:16 PM.

Count me in.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Click here for Bucket

Comment

Count me in.thanks.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

I think ill take a spot i just gotta find one card so im in

Comment

Sign me up.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

rynok1999 - when you know for sure if you have enough cards and want to join, let me know and I can add you to the list. Thx.

Comment

May be in, need to check if I have enough. Will let you know.

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

mrknicks - sounds good let me know

Comment

I don't think I have enough cards this time around, y'all have fun.
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

My list is sent

Comment

Im good im in add me to list

Comment

I apologize, but it looks like I don't have enough

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Count me in for this one.
                            Collecting: Shaq, Dwight Howard, Brook Lopez, and Damion James

Tradelist:
                            http://community.cardboardconnection...ead.php?t=2046

Comment

Working...
                            X