No announcement yet.

all cards on page fs/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the pippens I collect old bulls like mj rodman an pippen so something that wows me and Whitney I collect mj and newer football patriots and andrew luck rg3 Tim tebow autos and jerseys let me know what you have

Comment

Originally posted by mjcollectorpats View Post
      As for the pippens I collect old bulls like mj rodman an pippen so something that wows me and Whitney I collect mj and newer football patriots and andrew luck rg3 Tim tebow autos and jerseys let me know what you have
      Thanks. I'll get back to you.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Hey, I've uploaded several Dwight Howard cards that you might be interested in for the 2 Scotty Pippen jersey cards I liked.
        See them here:
        The best photos and videos | Photobucket

Also a couple D. Wade cards in this folder:
        Basketball Photos by deannal_2008 | Photobucket

I also have a couple extra of both Topps Prime, Topps Strata, and Topps Platinum RGIII rc's.

lmk
        Last edited by azdbacks1998; 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM. Reason: removed card that was traded....
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
        X