WTTF Cavs gu and autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF Cavs gu and autos

I don't care how crappy the players are. Let me know what you have and need.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I do have some pretty crummy cav players GU & Autos, do you have any Bulls GU/Autos? They can also be of crummy players.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Click here for Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by whalechaser View Post
      I do have some pretty crummy cav players GU & Autos, do you have any Bulls GU/Autos? They can also be of crummy players.
      No Bulls. Sorry. My trade link is updated, so feel free to check for other stuff. Thanks.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I have some cavs stuff take a look at my bucket and LMK I like this card?

Toney Douglas (Knicks) 2009 Rookies & Stars patch/auto #157 serial #49/379
        I collect Ole School Browns, Archie Griffin, Carlos Hyde, Ap inserts and #d for my son.

MY BUCKET:

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s342/cavsfan08/

Comment

pm your way

Comment

I've got a 12-13 Prestige True Colors Materials of Varejao if you are interested. Can get you a picture tonight if you want. Any KC Royals you don't have listed in your trade list? If not, I'm interested in the Kershaw 2011 Triple Threads #/249.
            Saving up for my first ever case- 2014 Gypsy Queen

Left to save: $362.52

Comment

Originally posted by nhaaland View Post
              I've got a 12-13 Prestige True Colors Materials of Varejao if you are interested. Can get you a picture tonight if you want. Any KC Royals you don't have listed in your trade list? If not, I'm interested in the Kershaw 2011 Triple Threads #/249.
              Thanks for the reply. I can use the Varejao and I don't need a picture. I've traded all of my Royals. The Kershaw is available.

Comment

all cavs or just the newer ones
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

picked up 2 iguadala Jersey cards with u in mind man...both in his cavs uni

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

Originally posted by danduhman View Post
                    picked up 2 iguadala Jersey cards with u in mind man...both in his cavs uni
                    Do you mean Ilgauskus? If so, thanks bud.

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                      all cavs or just the newer ones
                      Any year is okay. Thanks.

Comment

No I'm an idiot....I was thinking he played in Cleveland not in Philly..I didn't even bother to look at the cards...lol

LOOKIN FOR VACCARO CHROME COLOR AUTOS!!!!

FINDERs FEE OFFERED for Red and Gold Autos!!!!( eBay doesn't count)

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Danduhman113/library/

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                          Any year is okay. Thanks.
                          cool will get the list or scanned in for you
                          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

i have a drew gooden/donyell marshall dual gu.i donyell marshall gu and a brevin knight auto.looking for hornets,lakers,thunder/sonics,magic in basketball.steelers and packers in football.red sox in baseball.thanks.
                            Last edited by whitney777; 12-30-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danduhman View Post
                              No I'm an idiot....I was thinking he played in Cleveland not in Philly..I didn't even bother to look at the cards...lol
                              No problem bud. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X