Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's lagging?? If you are press for time, the key is to rank the cards while you are in the bathroom "processing", it takes only about 10 minutes to complete

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Click here for Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by whalechaser View Post
      Who's lagging?? If you are press for time, the key is to rank the cards while you are in the bathroom "processing", it takes only about 10 minutes to complete
      Really? I just hit backspace until I have 30 cards. I think a press pass card was at the top of my list?
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

That is the funniest thing ever posted on a card draft thread. LOL!

Comment

Waiting for 1 more card draft ranking to come in.

Comment

Ok I have all the draft rankings in. I have to add up the last 2 sets of rankings. I will have the Draft Order and Official Draft Thread posted up tomorrow so we can start. The 12 hour rule wont go into affect until Wednesday though.

Comment

Nice!
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Draft Thread has been posted.

Comment

Working...
                X