Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have 95 Game Used 2 Autos For Sale $1.50 Each

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Have 95 Game Used 2 Autos For Sale $1.50 Each

    i have 3 packages ready to be sent out tomorrow/saturday.

    all the other cards fount the way to the bathtub with the help of my little 3 year old nephew. while i wasnt home. i not mad at him tho...lol,i laughed about it. he didnt know any better. because his toys used to be in the bag that the cards was in.

    i will post DC# when i get home from shipping out...sorry everyone
    Last edited by Bengals4Life; 03-05-2010, 01:05 AM.
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

  • #2
    What do you have in D. Wade RC's?

    Bob

    Comment


    • #3
      i dont have any D-Wade's
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

      Comment


      • #4
        Any Wizards?
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

        Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
          Any Wizards?
          2007-08 SPx Freshman Orientation Nick Young(blue)
          2007-08 SP Game Used Hardcourt Classics DeShawn Stevenson(white w/blue stripe)
          2007-08 SPx Freshman Tandems Nick Young & Gabe Pruitt
          2007-08 SP Game Used Cut From The Cloth Brendan Haywood

          Thanks
          Jeff
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket
          Click My Banner To See My Bucket

          Comment


          • #6
            Any Lakers stuff?

            Comment


            • #7
              I would be interested in milwaukee bucks and ray allen! thanks
              feel free to check out my bucket:
              Football jersey/game used cards:
              http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/y...all/?start=all

              Looking for:
              *Brett Favre, Ahman Green, Bill Schroeder, Terrence Murphy & Green Bay Packers cards.
              *2006 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere material (RPM) cards #'ed /849.
              *2006 Donruss Classics Saturday Stars Jersey cards #'ed /25.

              Comment


              • #8
                Kerwin all i have is Javaris Crittenton in laker uni
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jroethless View Post
                  I would be interested in milwaukee bucks and ray allen! thanks
                  2009-10 Panini Threads Andew Bogut Century Stars
                  2004 Flair Final Edition Michael Redd Hot Numbers
                  2007 SP Game Used Edition Cut From The Cloth Michael Redd

                  Thanks
                  Jeff
                  Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                  Click My Banner To See My Bucket

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will pass on that, but thanks for checking.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah i figure that lol,Jesse already asked lol

                      Thanks anyway bro
                      Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        do you have any of shaq / sam cassell / glenn robinson?
                        feel free to check out my bucket:
                        Football jersey/game used cards:
                        http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/y...all/?start=all

                        Looking for:
                        *Brett Favre, Ahman Green, Bill Schroeder, Terrence Murphy & Green Bay Packers cards.
                        *2006 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere material (RPM) cards #'ed /849.
                        *2006 Donruss Classics Saturday Stars Jersey cards #'ed /25.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
                          2007-08 SPx Freshman Orientation Nick Young(blue)
                          2007-08 SP Game Used Hardcourt Classics DeShawn Stevenson(white w/blue stripe)
                          2007-08 SPx Freshman Tandems Nick Young & Gabe Pruitt
                          2007-08 SP Game Used Cut From The Cloth Brendan Haywood

                          Thanks
                          Jeff
                          I'll check on what I actually need, I'm pretty sure I need both Youngs. Thanks!
                          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                          Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jroethless View Post
                            do you have any of shaq / sam cassell / glenn robinson?
                            No,sorry

                            Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
                            I'll check on what I actually need, I'm pretty sure I need both Youngs. Thanks!
                            Just let me know bro

                            Thanks
                            Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                            Click My Banner To See My Bucket

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ok. and is that bogut auto in your bucket for trade/sale? thanks
                              feel free to check out my bucket:
                              Football jersey/game used cards:
                              http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/y...all/?start=all

                              Looking for:
                              *Brett Favre, Ahman Green, Bill Schroeder, Terrence Murphy & Green Bay Packers cards.
                              *2006 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere material (RPM) cards #'ed /849.
                              *2006 Donruss Classics Saturday Stars Jersey cards #'ed /25.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X