Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have one like that for trade bud. Can you get me a link? You may be talking about something out of my collection. And that stuff isn't for trade bud.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

How bout Adam Dunn jersey?
      Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
      http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
      I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

Pretty sure I still have it. If you don't mind, I like to have the cards in hand before posting the trade. Will confirm tonight and let you know if that is okay. LMK bud.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Ok then I'll try I get the cards out tomorrow
          I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

So the lot of Minis and the Beckett for the Toon and Dunn GU? That is what we are talking bud?

Comment

Yes sounds like a deal. Should I set up the trade now?

Comment

I don't want to set it up until I can get both cards in my hands bud. I would just hate to not have the Dunn, and then things go awry. Ya know what I mean?

Comment

Sounds like a deal. Should I set up the trade now?

Comment

Sorry forget the message above...
                    Alright thanks for being safe

Comment

All set bud. Pulled out the Dunn and Toon. Posted the trade up. Thanks again.

Comment

Cool maybe we can make another trade sometime! Thanks!

Comment

Sure thing bud. If you ever pull any Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics or Bruins, just give me a shout. That also means I would have to have something you can use as well bud. Thanks again.

Comment

Awesome maybe I can find you something this weekend at a card shop? Thanks again!

Comment

Like I said bud. As long as I have something to trade you for them.

I trade mostly for GU and Autos honestly. Just loved the Archibald in this lot. And some of the others will go to some buddies of mine.

Thanks again.

Comment

That's all I trade too. So ill find you some GU's and Autos. Any specific player from the Boston teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X