Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft is COMPLETED!!! Cards are in the mail!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll jump in. I'll get you a list tomorrow.

Adam
    http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by moosejaw00 View Post
      I'd love to join, but I need to know the international shipping first..
      Went onto USPS and took a quick look, and it told me it is going to be around 13-14 bucks to ship.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
        Hmm...what do people think? I think no, as they are not in any team uniform. But what do others think?
        I agree. There are certainly other drafts where this card would be useful, but not this draft.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

So, I thought about this again, and I will allow one futures game jersey, but if you put one of those in, you can't do a manufactured patch. I will add to the rules. Would like to get one more player in on this. I kind of want to avoid multiple entries into this by single people, just to mix it up and see how things go. Anyone else? Anyone know anyone else?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I will allow this to run another day. I am going to close it out tomorrow night. And again, I want to try and run it with single entries per participant to see how that goes.

Anyway, let's try and get one more in.

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
              Hmm...what do people think? I think no, as they are not in any team uniform. But what do others think?
              doesn't matter to me
              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I would like to get this thing rolling. I am going to send out a PM to everyone interested and start this moving forward.

Comment

PM sent on this.

Comment

It would be great to get one more person entered - not sure why 10 is such a magical number... but ... let's get a 10th member!
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I agree, but I figured I would get this rolling and try and get info from people and start the process. Yeah, let's get one more. Anyone know anyone else? Would like to have 10 unique players in this!

Comment

I'll try to get you the list tonight and will send off the cards on Saturday.

Comment

Lost one participant, but we still have 8. Which is pretty good. So, just waiting on two more packages.

Comment

Good deal - ready to get this thing rollin!

Comment

Just waiting on the last two lots. They are both on the way, so hopefully we can get this thing rolling by this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X