Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft is COMPLETED!!! Cards are in the mail!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I noticed a card last night in the stack that had a bunch of white chipping on the edge of it, and I forgot to note which one it was. I think it was this...

2004 Fleer Game Used Andrei Kirilenko Jazz

Just wanted people to know in case they wanted to pick it. I would be willing to have it as my last pick. Whatever card it is. I will confirm tonight which it was. I only noticed since it was pretty bad. I will take a look tonight and make sure. So just be forewarned if you decide to take that card. If it is something, and hopefully it hasn't been taken, I will note it. If it has been taken, I will let the person know and we will figure it out.

Sorry about this guys. I hadn't noticed it before, and was just digging through these and putting them into top loaders and realized it.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I'll take this.....2007 Upperdeck Game Used Hank Blalock Rangers

Adam
      http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I want 2006 Bowman Signs of the FUture Auto Garrett Olson Orioles
        Favorite Teams: Phillies, Nationals, Rangers, and Rays.
        Favorite Players: Tyler Colvin, Ian Desmond, and J.R. Towles.

Comment

Alright guys, so these two have some chipping on the edge. So, if anyone is okay with taking these knowing that there is chipping on the edge, feel free. Otherwise, I will take these as my last two picks in the draft so no one has to take them.

2004 Fleer Game Used Andrei Kirilenko Jazz
          2001 Fleer Game Used Stromile Swift Grizzlies

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I think they may be ones I put in Woody. If so, i can take them back since they were not in great condition. I will just use my 9 and 10 pick for them. I get most of my G/U from Listia. Somehow, I must have missed that they were in bad shape. Sorry about that.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

2004 Topps Luxury Box Lay-Up Relics Steve Francis Jersey /500 Magic
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

2005 Donruss Champions Impressions Material Josh Phelps Bat /1500 Blue Jays
                Collector of all things Red Sox - particularly like Prospect Autos / Dwight Evans/ Dustin Pedroia

Photobucket: http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/us...llins/library/

Comment

I will take these two:

2003 Donruss The Rookies Ian Ferguson Autograph /1000 Royals

2002 Upper Deck Winning combos q richardson/l odom Clippers
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

2008 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto Will Inman Padres
                    Collector of all things Red Sox - particularly like Prospect Autos / Dwight Evans/ Dustin Pedroia

Photobucket: http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/us...llins/library/

Comment

2004 Skybox Kwame Brown jersey 15/350 Wizards
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

2006 A&G Jersey Clint Barmes Rockies... is the one that i want
                        Favorite Teams: Phillies, Nationals, Rangers, and Rays.
                        Favorite Players: Tyler Colvin, Ian Desmond, and J.R. Towles.

Comment

Alright, didn't think we were going to have to do this, but SkinsFan will have until 8 o'clock tonight to make his pick. This thing has stalled out and I want to keep it moving forward. I have sent him multiple messages, and don't know what else to do. I will only add time limits in if it stalls again. From now on, SkinsFan will be on the clock for 12 hours and if others stop picking or become unresponsive, I have no other option as to set some sort of time limit on picks. Sorry guys, had to do it!

Comment

2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Greg Jones Jersey /750 Jaguars

Sorry, all, I had an emergency with work and it totally slipped my mind to write with all that was going on. Feel free to skip me if it ever happens again. I'd totally understand.

Adam
                            http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I don't want to bud, just had no idea what was going on, and wanted to keep things rolling. If you want to send me a list of your top 10 cards or so, I can make your picks for you bud. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Comment

If whoever gets the Dan Dickau would be interested in trading it, I would love to try and deal for it!
                                Arizona Cardinals Autos
                                Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                                Wrestling Autos
                                Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
                                X