Pepsi NFL knit Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi NFL knit Hats

So after drinking and saving Pepsi caps for MLB Caps they have now come out with NFL Knit Caps for 20oz bottle wrappers.

I threw all my bottles out after removing the caps.

Here is the form that you need.

On the 20 oz bottle wraps,I don't know if you need certian ones with something from the NFL on them,if someone knows please post it here.

I have grabbed a bunch of the forms and can mail some out,you can send up to 30 wrappers and get 5 Knit NFL hats per address.

Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

I'd do it, but am moving to Arizona after the first of the month. So I doubt I'll need one in Phoenix.
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Comment

Originally posted by hendricksis1 View Post
      I'd do it, but am moving to Arizona after the first of the month. So I doubt I'll need one in Phoenix.

You never know. lol

plmk if you need a form?

Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

wow...i'm suprised i didn't see any of these notices if the promo has been out since 9/5....

time to drink some more pop....gotta get my bears hat
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

If someone needs a form for these plmk.

Roy

Comment

pepsi nfl forms

Roy: I've been to all our main grocery stores in town, and can't find the official pepsi form. My kids have been collecting labels, could you please email to bo1699@mchsi.com, and if it's ok, I'll give you my address again so we can get some 'official forms'. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Roy.. hook me up

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                Hey Roy.. hook me up
                How many forms do you need Frank?

You can get 5 knit hats per addy for 30 bottle labels.

Comment

I guess the max... can you pick 5 of the same team?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                    I guess the max... can you pick 5 of the same team?

Sure,
                    you just send in 5 forms with 6 bottle wrappers each and you pick your 1st choice and also a 2nd choice team.

Will mail them out to you by Tues.

Comment

Originally posted by bo1699 View Post
                      Roy: I've been to all our main grocery stores in town, and can't find the official pepsi form. My kids have been collecting labels, could you please email to bo1699@mchsi.com, and if it's ok, I'll give you my address again so we can get some 'official forms'. Thanks.

Pm me your address.

I am going to try and get more forms tomorrow since friends came over and snagged some of mine,I'm sure I can get at least 2 out to you.

Comment

Still have forms for this,so plmk if anyone needs any.

Comment

Working...
                        X