New Member Selling Rare Pro Set Lud Denny Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Selling Rare Pro Set Lud Denny Promo

Hello CCW. This is my first post here and I'm letting any potential Pro Set collectors (especially 1990 Master Set collectors) that I'm currently selling a 1990 Pro Set Football Lud Denny Promo on eBay at the low starting bid price of 95 cents. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_708wt_1137

The card is in near mint condition, has one small line running up the front right, but the rest of the card is in good condition. I will except all inquiries through my eBay account. I'm mainly a collector but occasionally will sell rarities I come across. My seller feedback is 100% as well. I also will work out any potential sales or trades for Pro Set rarities if you have a want list, just e-mail it to me and I'll see what I have. Thanks, and good luck to any potential bidders.

Welcome to CCW! We also have an Auction forum that you can post this if you want to get more hits on it.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Welcome to CCW! We also have an Auction forum that you can post this if you want to get more hits on it.
      Thank you, friend. Will do if posting on more than one thread is allowed. Thanks a million!

Comment

Sure thing, post in the Auction Forum too. Its alright!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Yep what Brad said. It is ok to post on there too.

Comment

Working...
          X