Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have some Cowboys for trade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bobdabench View Post
    lmk what you have still have the emmitts FT tx bob
    Here ya go Bob. I think I got these right here.

    2008 UD X

    Die Cut: 10 18 19 23 26 27 37 40 47 54 60 68 69 74 80 81 88 93 95

    Die Cut Gold: 19 77 78

    Xpotential: AR BW CG CS DJ DL FT GM GS HO IS JB JO JP JI NM SA

    Xpotential 2: AS BA CG CC CP CZ GS EB FH HR HE JF JA JC MA PM RZ SA

    Xpotential 3: AS HR HM RH

    Xpotential 4: AS IS VG
    Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

    Comment


    • #17
      Still looking for more.
      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

      Comment


      • #18
        Still looking to trade.
        Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

        Comment


        • #19
          LMK do you still have the Bess autos and the Keller sp g/u, I would like to work something out for those 2 and I saw a few cards on your football tradelist, if so I will get a list to you tomorrow

          john
          Looking for any and all Terrell Owens. I am trying to be a super collector of Owens. I also like Devone Bess, Brain Hartline, and Vontea Davis. Also always looking for newer Red Sox stuff.

          http://s883.photobucket.com/home/JohnMsCards/allalbumssigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes I believe I do. I think my bucket is updated but dont have my stuff in front of me right now to check but pretty sure.
            Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

            Comment


            • #21
              Still looking.
              Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

              Comment


              • #22
                I have a 2010 Certified FOTG Jersey #'d 100 of Romo and a 08 UD Masterpieces RC Jersey of Felix Jones...interested in these
                Anthony Hill Contenders Auto
                Jonathan Stewart Career Best Auto
                Drew Stanton Letter Auto

                Comment


                • #23
                  I would be interested in the Romo Jersey for another jersey but not for an auto.
                  Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hello, I have a Quad jersey card with Emmit on it :http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/5301902325/. I collect Bears

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X