Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Ever CCW Football Group Break

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    2 spots left!

    Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
    Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
    Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

    Tradelist
    Colts Rookie Collection
    Ken Dilger Collection

    Comment


    • #32
      Any chance I can withdraw without there being a penalty?

      Thanks,
      Blake
      Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

      Comment


      • #33
        3 spots left

        Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
        Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
        Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

        Tradelist
        Colts Rookie Collection
        Ken Dilger Collection

        Comment


        • #34
          Back to 2 spots left.

          Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
          Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
          Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

          Tradelist
          Colts Rookie Collection
          Ken Dilger Collection

          Comment


          • #35
            Are we allowed to inform people from other sites about this break? As long as it's not along the lines of spamming?

            I have someone on another site that's very interested in the Packers, So I think that team is claimed once he signs up.
            Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 10-22-2009, 05:31 PM.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

            Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

            Comment


            • #36
              I was referred to this group break by The Notorious GA0.
              I would like to take the Packers if they are still available. Please pm me with payment details. Thanks!
              Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

              Comment


              • #37
                That is fine Notorious. Got you down jeeptrader and welcome to the site.

                Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
                Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
                Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

                Tradelist
                Colts Rookie Collection
                Ken Dilger Collection

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by gasmaster02 View Post
                  That is fine Notorious. Got you down jeeptrader and welcome to the site.
                  Thank you!
                  Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Awe hell. Wish I would have seen this earlier. Would have taken the Packers .

                    Gas,
                    Although I don't collect anymore I am possibly willing to get into this if I can choose both my teams. I will split with a friend if he is interested. This will speed up your order for you

                    Jay

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      what team(s) open?
                      My Site
                      http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Jay, Sorry but you can only select one team.

                        Randall, the available team are listed on the first page.

                        Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
                        Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
                        Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

                        Tradelist
                        Colts Rookie Collection
                        Ken Dilger Collection

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I'll take Atlanta for a second team.

                          Let's get this going!!!
                          sigpic
                          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thanks, we are now full and payment instructions have been sent.

                            Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
                            Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
                            Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

                            Tradelist
                            Colts Rookie Collection
                            Ken Dilger Collection

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              WOO HOO!!!!

                              Let's go!!!!!!!!!
                              - Dave

                              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                              Albums


                              Updated 3/25/2016

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gasmaster02 View Post
                                Thanks, we are now full and payment instructions have been sent.



                                Payment sent.
                                sigpic
                                Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                                *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X